By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sep 1 is HERE -- GOODBYE Phat PS3 & Spider-Man Font! (Black Beast is Dead)!

Necromunda said:

RIP Phat PS3, We shall all miss you.

And I know I am not supposed to post any pics of The Devil... but... WE HAVE TO FACE OUR FEAR SOMETIME...

SO HERE IT IS, BRACE YOURSELVES!

NO! We must put aside our differences, phat owners and slim owners, if we are to stand a chance of winning this war! Hell, we need Microsoft's help just to beat the Wii! We can't fragment our small elite society! We must be accepting of that hideous non-glossy non-touch no-chrome-trim THING, for it does contain teh C3LL, and that is all that matters.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

Some people better hide their signature before entering this thread or they're gonna get hurt really bad!

*is NOT looking at The_God_of_War, TheGuardianFID and PlaystaionGamer...*

hahahahahhaa nah i still prefer the paht old boy, but people need to know that they NEED a ps3 and need to be reminded of the value for money, thats why we have the sig! lol

@rol

Atleast PS3 lasted longer than the rolstoppable fad!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Stick with the phat until you're sure the PS3 slim isn't a failure ridden console. The Phat is already worth more, due to it being rarer, and it will only increase in value. It's every dependable, and has no problems doing anything you'll ever need a PS3 for. Get a phat. The slim might not be as good as the phat.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Necromunda said:

RIP Phat PS3, We shall all miss you.

The PS3 can't get slim enough for this pic.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

@ dirtyp2002   place it horizontally

Spiderman font sucks, PS font FTW!!

You know, now PS3 has the same font as PS&PS2... people didn't buy PS3 because of the Spiderman font (people like Venom and Spiderman is gay).

Now, PS3 will rule the world!

(I was joking xD)

RolStoppable said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@rol

Atleast PS3 lasted longer than the rolstoppable fad!!!!

Rol is not a fad. Ever since Rol became popular, there have been countless imitators who couldn't surpass the original. They tried everything, yet Rol is still going strong after all these years. Despite of Rol's impressive track record so far, there are still many people who think that Rol is doomed everytime there's a small decline in the output of new content. Do not underestimate Australians.

Who the hell is Rol? Is he the guy who keeps talking about JRPGs or the one with the Metroid Prime avatar?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

DirtyP2002 said:

The PS3 can't get slim enough for this pic.

4 ≈ One

darthdevidem01 said:
@newcloud

PS3 stole the font not spider-man

Sony used it with permission, it's not stolen...