By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sep 1 is HERE -- GOODBYE Phat PS3 & Spider-Man Font! (Black Beast is Dead)!

well, i can still see my 60GB for now so it wont be a full goodbye for me, but more of a goodbye to what i thought the playstation 3's future would look like. goodbye great font and the amazing-nuss of the PLAYSTATION 3. i wont be saying hello to the ps3 till its in a cool colour lol

are the box arts actually changing????? because its not been confirmed

Around the Network

i think i might be the only one that actually likes the change, the new symbol feels more "playstation"

Some people better hide their signature before entering this thread or they're gonna get hurt really bad!

*is NOT looking at The_God_of_War, TheGuardianFID and PlaystaionGamer...*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Lol, it'll be the 1st of September over where Seraphic lives (Hawaii) last!

Anyway, Darth, wouldn't it make sense for you to have made this thread in 36 minutes, when it's midnight in YOUR time zone?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RIP Phat PS3, We shall all miss you.

And I know I am not supposed to post any pics of The Devil... but... WE HAVE TO FACE OUR FEAR SOMETIME...

SO HERE IT IS, BRACE YOURSELVES!

Around the Network

@kantor

but in arabia its past midnight & I liked alladin a lot, so it counts!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are really using the firmware update to get rid of the spiderman font in the phat PS3??????

So now it wont say PLAYSTATION 3 when i start a game anymore. No little chime. No nothing? Are you serious. I don't want that I LOVE THE SPIDERMAN FONT!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they are changing the box art. But it's my favorite out of all the box art of any system. They are still keeping it black right? OMG I'M SO PISSED AT SONY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The box is still little (and doesn't fit with anything in the entertainment center). It's just the cover that changed, so it's not that big of a deal.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I think the slim's smexier. Super smexy.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Necromunda said:

RIP Phat PS3, We shall all miss you.

And I know I am not supposed to post any pics of The Devil... but... WE HAVE TO FACE OUR FEAR SOMETIME...

SO HERE IT IS, BRACE YOURSELVES!

I left the girl because it bared repeating!!!

NOW on to our arch nemesissississ, DIE HEITHEN DIE!!!

FOREVER IN DARKNESS!!!

Why is SkyNet wearing a PS3 Logo???