By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Phoneix Wright Games have BLOWN ME OVER! (What a HIDDEN GEM)!!

first of all, FINALLY I realized naznatips avatar wasn't of a cartoony hitler but phoenix wright ROFL!

________

Anyway, first of all, I brought Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney as it was very cheap, tax-free & on sale at HMV at the airport, a few people on Vg chartz itself told me it was a good game

good is an understatement, its AMAZING!

Fabulous story, fantabulous music (especially the police chief theme tune in the last case), FUNNY/memorable characters, FUN gameplay!

Havn't had that much addiction since the good ol' pokemon days

I never expected a game could be played in that, it was like a story book, each case a new chapter full of new locales & exotic events!

Definetely the "discovery" (not the "best".....MGS4 still exists fools!) of this gen for me, topping valkyria chronicles.

I finally finished it today, thinking about buying trials & tribulations after my UKCAT exam

PLEASE DS Owners buy this game if you havn't

P.S. what genre would we say it is of?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It really is a fantastic game. Though, you should know, Trials & Tribulations is the third in the series. The second one is Justice For All.

@majin

ohhhhh, thanks

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

It is an adventure game. I still haven't gotten to playing them yet. They are on my list though.

Mmmh, I somehow found it somewhat boring. Nothing compared to Layton.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I really REALLY want to buy these, unfortunately I can't find them anywhere! =(

I love the Cornered music that kicks in when Phoenix nails a witness.

Original version:

It's mainly an adventure game.

It's actually one of my favorites.

The series as a whole is one of my favorites.

I have played all of them several times.

Once, I finished the last case of Trials & Tribulations, restarted that same case immediately and finished it again, just for the heck of it.

You should play all of them, people may say the second one is the worst but that's just because the others are a tad better.

Can't wait for the next Ace Attorney.

Can't even wait for Miles Edjeworth Ace Attorney Investigations.

When you have played each and every one of them you'll have forgotten all about that MGS4.

agreed phoniex wright games were Fantastic.

The third game is the best one, and the final case is the best. I didn't like Appollo Justice as much, too different. I have yet to complete the final case in that game, but first I want to get through Dragon Quest 5, which is AWESOME. Oh, and I just bought Professor Layton 2.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.