By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Phoneix Wright Games have BLOWN ME OVER! (What a HIDDEN GEM)!!

Killergran said:

It is, of course, my personal opinion. But while the story in PW:AA is incredibly cliché, the way it involves the player in every little aspect of it is unique. The game is built completely on the player taking an active part in the story, rather than just it being there to flesh out the game. Contrary to regular adventure games that have puzzles that you have to solve in order to go on with the story, PW:AA has a story that you have to unravel in order to solve the puzzles. The result was that I simply couldn't put the game down, because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. The twists and the turns keept me on my feet, so to speak, and both the evident and the surprising ones felt good.

No game I have ever played have involved me in the story in such an immediate way. Many have tried, and a couple have come really close, but PW:AA takes the crown.

All right, that's respectable.

Still, it almost feels like a challenge. I'll need to look through my own library....

Around the Network
Soriku said:
I'm gonna have to try out this series eventually.

I'm sure you would adore it.

See? Told you. You should hunt down a copy of the first game.

yeah, once you start playing a chapter, you just can't stop!!

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

... now you made me start playing it again!

This is invisible text!

Around the Network

I have to say AJ is the best one out of them all so far, the music in it is such a step up from previous games to start with, and the last case just plain kicked ass. I was pissed that there was no grown up Maya though =_=;

HOLD IT!

You thought nazna's pic was a cartoony hitler?

One of the gratest series of all time!
I beat all the trilogy, and all is epic: music, style, story, characters.
Definitely a must have!

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

Soriku said:

Get Okami first you fool!

routsounmanman said:
Soriku said:

Get Okami first you fool!

no no no PW before anything including food and shelter