By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 22% of VG Chartz Thinks Wii IS DOOMED --- WHY?!!

It's because they are fanboys.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
KungKras said:
Because the analysts say so.

I'm pretty sure they know what they're talking about.

They're usually completely wrong.

The theory of economics essentially states that eerything is the value that the purchaser is willing to pay. A $250 Wii will look more attractive to a lot of people than even a $199 Xbox 360 or PS3 with some new UHD technology included. The reason why those systems are so low right now is because they have devalued due to low interest, and Wii hasn't yet, and has been first for a very long time.

I was being sarcastic :)

I LOVE ICELAND!

because the PS3 and 360 are as cheap as teh Wii ;)

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

There is no Wii.

It's fanboys and lulz.

If you look at past polls though, you can see a serious leaning towards Sony. I think some of those may be serious.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I'm sure over 90% were just kidding. either way, I almost feel sorry for the people who were serious when they clicked on that option....almost.....almost...

Another funny coincidence i noticed is that if Sony/PS3 is positively portrayed in a poll, it wins (or nearly wins). Check out the previous polls and youll be suprised to what you find.

@soriku

what a hot owl!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The jury is still out on whether the Wii can stay in the game...

And the jury will not come back until after the holiday season in 2010.

Way too early to tell now... Natal, Sony motion controls, Wii HD? Which one will do best? If you know for certain please let me know so I can make a early stock purchase.

I clicked "What, Nintendo Worry?" lol