By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - David Jaffe hates his customers. Does not want used game sales to continue

From what I read I think Jaffe seems like a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything.

Around the Network

who the heck is malstrom? =s i know hes a gamer but why is everyone acting like he is jesus?

and what did jaffe say exactly? he acts retarded sometimes that just be in all caps and be all angry
but i can't find what he said exactly.

gansito said:
i've always wondered why people praise jaffe as a developer. His games are garbage and unispired.

thats subjective.

i personally like his God of War and Twisted Metal games. they may seem too gory and mainstream but they are good, TM is a blast on multiplayer.

@OP

AFAIK that's pretty normal behaviour for Jaffe, it's practically useless trying to argue with him, he's very opinionated and rude person regardless of issues under discussion. He doesn't deserved to be hated, but respected either... though latter depends on your opinion about his games.

Jaffe: No I mean YOU should fuck off- not the concept. You simply seem like an asshole.

rofl, oh jeez.

@OP you should post the whole convo, cause the black background is eye poping.

Around the Network

wishing for someone's death over video games, really over video games?

that's just lame, and really shows what type of person you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhfXyYBVOtQ

watch this people he blogged about it

I hate used games to. There was a stat that with I think Burnout Paradise and Dead Space, twice as many people who bought it played it, and that is awful, because the developer is only getting half their deserved revenue. If some part of the used sale went back to the dev, I would be fine with it

i think Pirating is worse.
Pirating makes me sad -_-;

lesjenkins (12 hours ago)
Hilarious, I'm the guy he's indirectly addressing. He makes the same piss-poor arguments he made in the Twitter feed.

My irony meter broke at being described as having a smarmy sense of self-entitlement when Jaffe is clearly suffering from the same.

jleack (12 hours ago)
I feel bad for Jaffe for wasting time arguing with you. You're a stubborn, delusional individual.

lesjenkins (12 hours ago)
He didn't waste that much time. Or that much thought either, so don't feel too bad for him.

xD