By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - BioWare doesn't deny PS3 Mass Effect.

Words Of Wisdom said:
JEDE3 said:
bomb or not it aint a 360 exclusive that way... isn't that the point?

It was never a 360 exclusive.

It was for a few months!

Around the Network

Toss up whose whining and demanding is worse: PS3 owners for Mass Effect or 360 owners for MGS4.  

If you want Mass Effect THAT badly, why not upgrade your PC or get a 360?

epinefridis said:
JEDE3 said:
epinefridis said:
Euphoria14 said:
Jereel Hunter said:
Dgc1808 said:
I'm not buying the sequal if I can't get the original...

Actually.... No.... I'm not buying either unless they both come on the same disc together.

Have fun not playing the greatest new IP of this generation.

Completely subjective.

Νο

Completely and painfully true.

What new IP would you compare it to??

LBP, Gears of War, or Uncharted?

Or Wii Sports???

About the thread...

Again?... :/

lol... bioshock? rock band? madworld? conduit? NMH? left for dead? heavenly sword? VC? DS? resistance? infamous? there are ton of great ones.

Except from my beloved Bioshock...

Are you seriously comparing the Conduit and Maworld  garbage and the Infamous and Heavenly Sword mediocrities to Mass Effect?

You have absolutely no idea of the game, do you?

I LOVED Mass Effect, but Infamous and Heavenly Sword were also awesome.  Quit bashing other games to make yourself feel better.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

richardhutnik said:

Toss up whose whining and demanding is worse: PS3 owners for Mass Effect or 360 owners for MGS4.  

I vote yours with whinning about the ps3 fans claiming something they arent

richardhutnik said:

Is that even a serious remark?

Around the Network
JEDE3 said:
richardhutnik said:

ROFL!!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

JEDE3 said:
richardhutnik said:

WOW! ONE thread on my part exceeds the dozen of other threads done by people regarding Mass Effect and MGS4.  Eventhough I had stated that I phrased the thread subject header wrong, and should of had it focused differently, it is amazing I have this power.

Carl2291 said:
richardhutnik said:

Is that even a serious remark?

Same would go for 360 fans who want to play MGS4.  Why not buy a PS3 to play it, if you want it that badly?  System exclusives give people some reason for owning a system.

richardhutnik said:
JEDE3 said:
richardhutnik said:

WOW! ONE thread on my part exceeds the dozen of other threads done by people regarding Mass Effect and MGS4.  Eventhough I had stated that I phrased the thread subject header wrong, and should of had it focused differently, it is amazing I have this power.

Your right. I worded it a little wrong. I vote the people who whine over what the other party does. Especially the ones who over exaggerate. Is that better? There were a lot more threads than yours doing what you did. I shouldn't have singled yours out.

richardhutnik said:

If they hype/rumors/rants/etc. for 360 owners demanding MGS4 was a "10", I would say the PS3/Mass Effect rating would be around a 2.5.  Maybe a 3.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS