By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS360 Owners, This is the Golden Age of Gaming is Now. Wii Fans, join Us.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I don't get the joke >_>

It isn't funny when I have to explain it.  You badger me saying I hate God of War, you say you USED to be close minded, so to play along with you claiming I hate God of War, I ask "when did you stop playing God of War?", as to say "oh so you've finally stopped playing that tripe", but now it's not funny >_>

Oh, hehe...

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Torillian said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Probably the best idea, since it's highly unlikely that he actually read the list at all.

I did, but i'll let you in on a little secret, not everyone likes the games you like...I know i've blown your mind with that revelation

If you can look at a list like that for any console and totally write it off without a thought that's the sign that you are irreperably biased and you should probably be ignored.  I would say the same for someone that looked at the next half a year of Wii games and said the same thing you just did.

I write it off because there is not one game on that list i'm interested in, period, I know its hard for you to believe, but some of us don't care for games like Bioshock, or mass effect or god of war or a new racer (outside of mario kart)

No, you're just close minded. I used to be like you. I had no idea what I was missing out on.

He seems very close minded. Most of the games he's looking forward have something extrememly comparable on HD consoles.

Now how exactly this makes someone close minded? If once console suits your needs why would there be a need on getting another one, especially only to get alternatives to game you will get. There is nothing wrong with calling a game lame, its just a matter of taste , i think Forza and GT series are lame (but thats purely because i dislike driving games) but thats my opinion.

If Wii had Mass effect, Fallout or Fable i would never bother with the 360.

Lolcislaw said:
outlawauron said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Torillian said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Probably the best idea, since it's highly unlikely that he actually read the list at all.

I did, but i'll let you in on a little secret, not everyone likes the games you like...I know i've blown your mind with that revelation

If you can look at a list like that for any console and totally write it off without a thought that's the sign that you are irreperably biased and you should probably be ignored.  I would say the same for someone that looked at the next half a year of Wii games and said the same thing you just did.

I write it off because there is not one game on that list i'm interested in, period, I know its hard for you to believe, but some of us don't care for games like Bioshock, or mass effect or god of war or a new racer (outside of mario kart)

No, you're just close minded. I used to be like you. I had no idea what I was missing out on.

He seems very close minded. Most of the games he's looking forward have something extrememly comparable on HD consoles.

Now how exactly this makes someone close minded? If once console suits your needs why would there be a need on getting another one, especially only to get alternatives to game you will get. There is nothing wrong with calling a game lame, its just a matter of taste , i think Forza and GT series are lame (but thats purely because i dislike driving games) but thats my opinion.

If Wii had Mass Effect, Fable and Fallout, Avinash would love then to pieces >_> Not liking RPGs, Racers, Shooters, Action games or puzzle games really doesn't leave much to love about games. Maybe he likes Fighting, sports, and party games.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

i see no JRPGs... so no its not the golden age of gaming.
maybe golden age of shooters.

Lolcislaw said:
outlawauron said:

He's not interested in it because it's not on the Wii. If the Wii had those games, then he'd most likely be very interested in their sequels.

I don't see how anyone can have reasons not to own every console outside of money. Each console has more than enough games to justify the purchase in my opinion.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Lolcislaw said:
outlawauron said:

He's not interested in it because it's not on the Wii. If the Wii had those games, then he'd most likely be very interested in their sequels.

I don't see how anyone can have reasons not to own every console outside of money. Each console has more than enough games to justify the purchase in my opinion.

time? ...the fact that your gaming needs may be satisfied by the console(s) you already own?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Avinash_Tyagi said:
Torillian said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Torillian said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

And what genre exactly are you looking for?

Games I am looking forward to playing this fall, the rest of Tales of Monkey Island, New Super mario brothers, the metroid Prime trilogy, Rabbids go home, the new tropico game

So you're looking forward to Metroid (which consists of shooting things), but you don't like shooters.

Well, this has just been one crazy ride.

EDIT: Yay for games!!

MontanaHatchet said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Torillian said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:
Torillian said:
Avinash_Tyagi said:

And what genre exactly are you looking for?

Games I am looking forward to playing this fall, the rest of Tales of Monkey Island, New Super mario brothers, the metroid Prime trilogy, Rabbids go home, the new tropico game

So you're looking forward to Metroid (which consists of shooting things), but you don't like shooters.

Well, this has just been one crazy ride.

Cause all shooters are alike?  I get Metroid Prime and Halo confused all the time.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

lol montana just owned lol

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st