By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Acevil said:
amp316 said:

So now Joe's going to start from the bottom in the WWE?  He might as well retire now.

Starting from the hottest wrestling brand today. Right now NXT is produced better than all broadcast rivals. Starting at the bottom is where Zack Ryder is. 

I respect the fact that you are an NXT fan, being that it is more entertaining than the WWE.  That being said, it is the minor leagues for them.  I can't wait until he's promoted to the WWE roster, has a nice undefeated streak, loses 3 straight matches to John Cena, and then has a gimmick where he starts wearing a dress, and starts jobbing out or something along those lines.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Mirson said:
Just days before the move was announced, Destination America made the decision to cancel TNA Wrestling, with the time frame given at the end of the third quarter (roughly the last week of September, when the current television season ends). Key people at the Discovery Channel network were informed of the decision at that point.

TNA's been cancelled. Such a shame; it's been pretty good lately.

Um yeah when the news reports came from an "anonymous backstage sources". In the wrestling industry same as the game industry you got to take it with a grain of salt. 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Will literally jump around with joy if the unthinkable happens and Kevin Owens ends Cena.

Carl2291 said:

Will literally jump around with joy if the unthinkable happens and Kevin Owens ends Cena.

You and me both. I literally did the same thing after he lost to The Rock at WrestleMania 28. I loved when Owens put Cena right on his place.

Becky vs. Sasha was one of the best wrestling matches I've seen this year.

Around the Network

ROH is coming to Destination America. The very same station that shows TNA

Mirson said:

Holy shit do you know what this mean!!! Possible cross-promotion with TNA and with ROH partnership with New Japan and TNA ties with AAA the sky's the limit.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Mirson said:

Holy shit do you know what this mean!!! Possible cross-promotion with TNA and with ROH partnership with New Japan and TNA ties with AAA the sky's the limit.

HA!!

Nah, I'm not seeing any cross promotion with TNA. This is just the beginning of the end for TNA on Destination America.

gooch_destroyer said:
SnakeDrake said:

HA!!

HA!!!