By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Really enjoyed this knockout featured edition of impact. Taryn Terrell just got even hotter.

Also #EC3 2015

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Damn you, WWE app. I had to work last night so I stayed off of Facebook and twitter. The goddam app messages me the results of all of the matches. What the hell?

So apparently the Curb Stomp was banned by the WWE? That is a mind boggling move. Rumor is also saying that Daniel Bryans neck is having issues again? If true its not looking good for him.

DB came back and immediately started doing crazy shit! Doesn't surprise me that he is back on the bench. Love him but I don't want to see him injured beyond repair. Best to go ahead and retire.

I've developed something of a crush on Chuck Taylor.  The guy cracks me up.  Tag team wrestling can be so much fun.

The Young Bucks vs. Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano

Around the Network
Just days before the move was announced, Destination America made the decision to cancel TNA Wrestling, with the time frame given at the end of the third quarter (roughly the last week of September, when the current television season ends). Key people at the Discovery Channel network were informed of the decision at that point.

TNA's been cancelled. Such a shame; it's been pretty good lately.

Mirson said:
Just days before the move was announced, Destination America made the decision to cancel TNA Wrestling, with the time frame given at the end of the third quarter (roughly the last week of September, when the current television season ends). Key people at the Discovery Channel network were informed of the decision at that point.

TNA's been cancelled. Such a shame; it's been pretty good lately.

Much better than the WWE...  

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Acevil said:

So now Joe's going to start from the bottom in the WWE?  He might as well retire now.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
Acevil said:

So now Joe's going to start from the bottom in the WWE?  He might as well retire now.

Starting from the hottest wrestling brand today. Right now NXT is produced better than all broadcast rivals. Starting at the bottom is where Zack Ryder is.