By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Well, I think the WWE stock price shows how everyone felt about Lesnar beating the undertakers streak!

Down 6 bucks from 28 to 22 today.... ouch.

(Ok, that's not really why, but can't we dream)

Around the Network

Going to be honest. I think Taker vs Brock was the worst match of the night, not because of the finish either. It was so slow, and uninteresting. Not a Taker quality match by any stretch.

Man, look at the crowd when the bell rings.

Has anyone been this over since the Attitude Era?

Paul Heyman is a magician. He's amazing and unmatched on the mic.

Brock Lesnar will now be the new spokesperson for MS. #Heistheone

Around the Network

Anyone noticed the fan with the Sting mask in the front row hasn't moved at all. It's creepy.

gooch_destroyer said:
How would any of you rate this event?

Can just put it like this... 20 something years the streak has been going and it ended in such a shit match to such a shit part timer. If another wrestler was to begin winning all his wreslemania matches and start such a streak now I would be 52 years old by the time it reached the same 21-0 prestiege as Takers streak had... for it to end in a non match made me genuinely feel sorry for those who signed up for a 6 month contract of the WWE network to watch Wrestlemania.

Seeing Cesaro win was class tho, his throw up into uppercut move is fucking awesome and indeed Brays counter of the 5 knuckle shuffle with the possessed crawl was cool to see, gotta say the way that Bray does his "spear" you don't see anyone else do that, he launches his whole body like a log in the air at the other wrestler, tis fairly nuts impact.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Mirson said:

Anyone noticed the fan with the Sting mask in the front row hasn't moved at all. It's creepy.

Spoilers.

Carl2291 said:

Spoilers.

This was one of the best moments from TNA. So ridiculous but hilarious.

And omg Paige!

I did not expect that but I'll take it.