By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Finally a "divas" champ I can fap to.

Around the Network

Also woooooooo Paige

And yey, Cesaro is a Paul Heyman guy!

This is one of the best RAWs in a long time. So many surprises.

Trying not to read recent posts as i am at work, and will catch Raw when i get home.

Currently listening to Steve Austins latest podcast (gueast is Lita, so now she has been a guest on all of them, Jim Ross's show, Jericho's show and 30 years of WM show)

Anyway, forget the Lita part, Austin says that Undertaker has agreed to do his podcast.

He also mentioned in a podcast a couple of weeks ago that he and Eric Bischoff have been chatting on the phone a bit lately, and he will be a guest soon too.

Still early in to the podcast, will inform you further if he drops more names for upcoming guests.

So I just watched WM30 and I must say as usual the WWE is still disappointing. Havent really watched any WWE this year and I think it will stay that way. Until some guys out there learn how to put together an interesting match I definitely wont be watching much or paying for WWE.

Edit: Got to hand it to Cena and Wyatt though, while it wasnt amazing it was by far match of the night.

ALSO FUCK LESNAR, seriously I was happy for the streak to end eventually but to someone who desrved it -_-

Ok last note, Triple H's entrance was pretty damn cool

Around the Network

Hmm, Paige is like a better version of AJ
AND LOL WTF is up with those shield masks... looks totally stupid on rollins
Wyatts almost of loved as Bryan

good raw

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

good raw

They wore those masks at Wrestlemania as well I'm pretty sure. It wasn't just today.

TheGoldenBoy said:
kirby007 said:

good raw

They wore those masks at Wrestlemania as well I'm pretty sure. It wasn't just today.

Yeah, they had them at 'Mania

The goddam roofers (I hate these guys so much right now--BEFORE THIS) apparently removed my DirecTV receiver so I didn't get to record anything. Anybody know where I can find last night's episode online? I'm just getting home and I'm dying here!!

eh.. watch wwe raw online?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.