By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

So shit... Of all the wrestlers in the world - why Lesnar??? (((

Around the Network

I was really pleased with this show. Glad to see DB win the title for the fans, I personally don't see anything in him, but it is good for business. The Taker Lesnar match was dull, but I loved the outcome. Brock is the most deserving guy right now to do the honors, and it is obviously the way Taker wanted it. Cena and Wyatt was a decent match, but Cena winning was a let down. All in all, I felt this was a better show than 27, 28, and 29, which is the last ones I have watched after skipping 20 - 26.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

I can't stop watching this!

All in all this was a great PPV, and easily stands above the last five 'Manias for me. Really I can only think of ONE real quibble I had with the event and that was the awful women's match. I actually like women's wrestling,and have a few Joshi DVDs and Shimmer shows in my collection, but dear god this match was dreadful. They had so many talented ladies out there, and we ended up with a glorified catfight bordering on a car crash. Honestly this match should have been on the pre-show instead of the tag match, because whether it was time constraints or the inclusions of Cameron, Aksana, and Ava Marie something went wrong here.

My Match of the night was Bray Wyatt vs. Cena despite the ending being the same old "Super Cena does whatever his current T-Shirt says" that we all got tired of five years ago. I'ma big fan of monster heels that talk on the mic, and for me Wyatt is the new Mick Foley. The way he got the audience to start singing "He's got the whole world in his hands" while he was cradling Cena like a baby was pretty unnerving. My friend that was watching for the first time in around a year (his GF only "let's" him watch cop shows -whip noise-) was freaking out at the crab walk and other Wyatt stuff, so he's definitely doing something right.

solid 8/10 - Matches were great minus the Divas match, and I look forward to Raw.

FUCKING WWE FUCKING LESNAR i'm never watching again...
*tunes in for raw*

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Id be willing to give match of the night to Cena/ Wyatt too. Bray is reaaaaaally good at the creepy heel, and I agree with spdk that the World in his Hands chant was great.

So pumped for Cesaro. About time they pushed him.

Lesnar vs bryan for the titles up next?
Cesaro takes the IC from Big E and then some power matches versus rusev??

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

WHYWWE WHY YOU SON OF A BITCH

JARRETTS UNVEIL NEW WRESTLING PROMOTION: JOIN THE FORCE!

NASHVILLE — After weeks of speculation and unprecedented internet buzz surrounding the hashtag #ItsComing … IT IS HERE!

Legendary performer and third-generation promoter Jeff Jarrett and his wife, Karen, are set to unveil Global Force Wrestling (GlobalForceWrestling.com), which promises to be the most fan-interactive and immersive wrestling experience in history.

“The reality is we want to build a brand in which fans are watching our wrestlers evolve from day one and are truly invested in the lives of our talent in and out of the ring,” Jarrett said.

Global Force Wrestling expects to make several more key announcements in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

http://wrestling-edge.com/jeff-jarrett-announces-new-promotion-global-force-wrestling/

--

Won't amount to much without a TV deal.  I guess we'll have to wait and see on that.  I'm not blown away by the name, though.

Carl2291 said:
Id be willing to give match of the night to Cena/ Wyatt too. Bray is reaaaaaally good at the creepy heel, and I agree with spdk that the World in his Hands chant was great.

So pumped for Cesaro. About time they pushed him.

The spot where Cena was going for the 5 knuckle shuffle and Bray did his exorcism crawl was so epic.