By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Carl2291 said:
pokoko said:
Is it okay that Batista's boobs kind of turn me on?

_

If Bryan doesnt win this match, the crowd on Raw tomorrow is gonna be incredible.

The RAW crowd after Mania is always amazing!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
gooch_destroyer said:
KylieDog said:
You guys know heavily focused spectators are plants right? You think the camera just happened to find him sitting up front?

so?

People are posting like it is a genuine reaction.

Wouldn't you be shocked?

This guy is sad...

Imagine if they'd kept the original plan with Orton vs. Batista following the Taker loss.

Time for CM Punk to somehow turn up and kick butts.

Around the Network

He did it!

Orton took a nasty bump.

How would any of you rate this event?

Mirson said:

Orton took a nasty bump.

Yeah, seriously, props to Orton for toughing that out.  Landing on that monitor had to hurt.  Honestly, though, I HATE seeing those two person neck-breaker moves after seeing Raven and Kanyon botch one and nearly break a guy's neck for real on WCW.  I'll never forget that.

As for the ending, they HAD to let Bryan win after that Taker loss, otherwise things would have turned ugly.

Pretty good match overall.

gooch_destroyer said:
How would any of you rate this event?

I thought it was decent. The matches that were exciting were great but the two matches that I was most disappointed shouldn't have been: Taker vs Lesnar and Cena vs Wyatt. I like Cena and the match had a lot of potential but I just feel like they squandered it. The whole "fighting against himself" was extremely cheesy and weak. 

The Taker match was shocking for all the wrong reasons. It was poorly executed and felt really sluggish. Lesnar couldn't do much without hurting Taker and you could see it. I just wish Taker went out on a better note. He was one of my favorites and it sucks to see him go out like that; assuming he is done of course.

The rest was pretty good. I'd probably give the whole PPV a 3.5/5.