By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

No fucking way! I wonder what will happen with Sting then.

Around the Network

The Diva Battle Royal just started and I've already seen like five botches.

Oh, so, hey, where does this leave the Sting rumors?

... damn, the Bella Twins look good.

Stop your whining, nerds. Taker has been abysmal to watch for a while now. He's just too old and out of shape to work. The last 4 Mania's he's been in he was basically just used as a 290 pound prop for his opponent to work with. I'm not suggesting that Lesnar deserved to be the "1", but you also can't have a guy that can barely move anymore beating guys in their prime at Wrestlemania.

Edit: Also, it's pretty much guaranteed that DB is going to win the belt tonight and you can't have all the "good guys" win. If Taker won then DB would probably have to lose. That's just the way it goes.

Why Lesnar? Of all people, why him? He's just gonna leave now and come back for the next Royal Rumble.

Lulz said:
Stop your whining, nerds. Taker has been abysmal to watch for a while now. He's just too old and out of shape to work. The last 4 Mania's he's been in he was basically just used as a 290 pound prop for his opponent to work with. I'm not suggesting that Lesnar deserved to be the "1", but you also can't have a guy that can barely move anymore beating guys in their prime at Wrestlemania.

Hey, I somewhat agree with you. He got tired on the first 5 minutes. But why Lesnar?

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
You guys know heavily focused spectators are plants right? You think the camera just happened to find him sitting up front?

so?

KylieDog said:
You guys know heavily focused spectators are plants right? You think the camera just happened to find him sitting up front?

I dont know what youre talking about

Mr_No said:
Lulz said:

Hey, I somewhat agree with you. He got tired on the first 5 minutes. But why Lesnar?

My guess is that they really didn't have anyone else. Also, I think they could have made it a lot more legit for Lesnar to end the streak if they hadn't botched Lesnar's return from the very start. They really haven't used him well at all. You can't bring a guy like Lesnar back and have him lose his first match back. It completely wrecked any momentum that Lesnar should have had when he lost that match to Cena.

They should have had Lesnar destroy everyone and look unstoppable for an entire year and then have him face Taker at Mania. That way, no matter the outcome it feels more epic.

Is it okay that Batista's boobs kind of turn me on?

pokoko said:
Is it okay that Batista's boobs kind of turn me on?

_

If Bryan doesnt win this match, the crowd on Raw tomorrow is gonna be incredible.