By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

pokoko said:
Cesaro winning is awesome. Looks like his push has come. That was a nice surprise.

Excellent entrance for the Wyatts.

The cascade of booing for Cena still cracks me up.

See, i thought he was one of the obvious winners, hence why i went with something crazy.... because WM seems paint by numbers outside of that.

Unless Orton or Batista wins, there will have been zero surprises in the matches.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
Oh hey, Cena overcomes the odds. Who would have guessed that?

Seriously though... a fan favorite among kids like Cena HAS to win at Wrestlemania.  Otherwise, your pretty much ruining Wrestlemania for the kids.

I don't think losing hurts Wyatt at all, and I wouldn't be shocked if the fued continued and Bray stands tall on a different PPV.

Pleased Cesaro won.

Cena with a standard win and no heel turn? Made it a very ordinary match for me BOOOOOOOOOOOO...!!!!!!

Austin, Hogan & Rock segment.........LOVED IT...!!!!

The WHAT! chants during Mr T's. HOF speech.... 7 minutes in lol.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDaJMyjtiQs

I wonder if Steve Austin will finally get The Rock on his podcast now.

Gonna be some great podcasts coming up that's for sure.

WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!?

Kasz216 said:

See, i thought he was one of the obvious winners, hence why i went with something crazy.... because WM seems paint by numbers outside of that.

Unless Orton or Batista wins, there will have been zero surprises in the matches.

I think we have our surprise.

Did not expect that.

Around the Network

The streak is over!!!!!!!

Wow. Taker has NEVER beaten Lesnar. And now, the streak is broken.

HOLY SHIT.............. THE STREAK IS OVERRRRRRRRRRR....!!!!!!!!

Announce retirement now?

Runa216 said:
Cena winning is so far the worst decision of the night. I suppose the ending makes it decent enough, but still.

My only demand: Brock is NOT to win. I don't care who wins the others, I can get over that, but not brock.