By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Imphamis said:

I think WWE just wanted a reason to get rid of Bryan Danielson to purposely piss people off. More specifically the internet smarks, a group of people Vince enjoys toying with and pissing off. 

Has to be.  The reason makes no sense.

Around the Network
Imphamis said:

The PG rating is really getting on my nerves now. Stopping to matches to clean blood and now releasing a guy who probably had more talent in his finger than the entire current roster over choking someone with a tie. Yea, that's beyond PG standards, but apparently choking someone with a handcuff isn't, coughCenacough.

I couldn't agree with u more.

The PG era works if we didn't have Linda becoming senator. Because really PG only meant no blood, or heavily sexualized angles, but because of Linda, everything is bad.

Don't forget when HHH rampaged theough Orton's house thrreatning to hit him and his wife with a sledgehammer and breaking things despite being the "good guy" in the situation.  guess HHH can get away with stuff that isn't PG.  

Kasz216 said:
Imphamis said:

I think WWE just wanted a reason to get rid of Bryan Danielson to purposely piss people off. More specifically the internet smarks, a group of people Vince enjoys toying with and pissing off. 

Neither does kicking out grade A talent just to piss off a niche group of fans.

Danielson got a ton of TV time invested in him during his stay and was one of the few creative successes WWE has managed to pull off in ages - to kick him out now just because it'd rile up a bunch of internet smarks is made of pure stupid. Then again, Vince IS an egomaniac.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network
Mise said:
Kasz216 said:
Imphamis said:

Danielson got a ton of TV time invested in him during his stay and was one of the few creative successes WWE has managed to pull off in ages - to kick him out now just because it'd rile up a bunch of internet smarks is made of pure stupid. Then again, Vince IS an egomaniac.

Vince McMahon is the definition of an egomaniac. If only you knew the things he would do just to please himself. He already did most of the most distasteful acts in the WWE simply because he wanted to feel good.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

After that totally amazing Monday Night Raw conclusion they got rid of Bryan Danielson?  What the hell is wrong with WWE?  He was the best NXT wrestler.  Hopefully he goes to TNA and starts a feud with Desmond Wolfe.  One can dream...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spdk1 said:

Don't forget when HHH rampaged theough Orton's house thrreatning to hit him and his wife with a sledgehammer and breaking things despite being the "good guy" in the situation.  guess HHH can get away with stuff that isn't PG.  

I guess when u are married to the boss' daughter u can get away with anything.

Imphamis said:
Mise said:
Kasz216 said:
Imphamis said:

Vince McMahon is the definition of an egomaniac. If only you knew the things he would do just to please himself. He already did most of the most distasteful acts in the WWE simply because he wanted to feel good.

Thanks for that visual, bud.

d21lewis said:
Imphamis said:
Mise said:
Kasz216 said:
Imphamis said:

Thanks for that visual, bud.

No problem, even though this visual has someone else doing instead. ( John Cena )

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"