By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

spdk1 said:

Flair and Lethal's "Flair off" was one of the best things I've seen in a while....you could see Flair trying not to laugh at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Chk7uQbHbs

LOL! That was the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. I thought TNA was good overall last night, looks like Abyss is a heel again.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
BoneArk said:

RAW was good last night, I wonder who was driving the limo while Bret Hart was in the back? I couldn't see the driver's face.

Looks like Daniel Bryan won't be back in the WWE.

It's the same person that drove the Hummer back in that WCW angle.  :p  Jokes aside, it was a pretty good ending. 

Them letting Daniel Bryan go makes no sense at all.  He is by far the best of the NXT wrestlers.  I'm sure that they'll let Low-Ki, Kamar, or whatever his name is now go at the end of this season.

Trust me when i say this, if Daniel Bryan was 6'5, 250 pounds he will still be in the WWE.

Aside from the triple threat match ending in a triple countout, I though Impact was very good yesterday. There has been more wrestling, less clutter, much more organized, etc.

The Flair/Lethal segment was hilarious; one of the funniest promos I've seen. I even saw AJ crack a smile. I also liked the cliffhanger ending with Abyss pointing at Hulk.

That "Flair Off" will become a well known moment in the pro wrestling industry, the segment was that good. I didn't watch all of Impact but I've heard Abyss is turning heel? It seems that way with all the buzz. Overall, Impact was a good show. TNA is really improving IMO, since they left Monday Nights. Which is kind of ironic to me. Well, I hope  Smackdown is just as enjoyable tonight. We know lately it has been lackluster.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

BoneArk said:
spdk1 said:

Flair and Lethal's "Flair off" was one of the best things I've seen in a while....you could see Flair trying not to laugh at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Chk7uQbHbs

LOL! That was the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. I thought TNA was good overall last night, looks like Abyss is a heel again.

Jay Lethal is one funny dude. 

The ending of TNA was pretty good.  Now they can bury that Abyssamania crap. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

The Rock....great entertainer....not much of a wrestler.

I used to watch WWE for about 15 years. I recently stopped watching about a month ago. I have had enough of the un-funny jokes and the PG rating. Linda McMahon ruined a good show for her run in Senate. Enough is enough, when they make it back the way it was then I will watch again.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The nature boy.

jay leathal has been killing me over the past 2months with the ric flair shit. He has more flair then flair lmao

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Once again with my like once every 2 weeks post. I always have to fit everything in.

Recent things I like in wwe:

The gatecrashers. I don't know, maybe it's cause the wwe tag division is so weak, but these guys work for me. Good chemistry. 

Layla. Holy crap, when did she learn how to wrestle?

wade barrett. I know people have been hating on the (non danielson) nxt roster, but barrett is legit. I like his work. 

Kaval (Low-Ki). His first match on nxt with alex riley was pretty darn good. Kaval beat Riley's ass raw. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_3v9NVc2wI

Other feelings about wwe:

Word is Vince and just about everyone else in wwe didn't want danielson gone. The word came in from someone outside of the company with a lot of pull that they wanted danielson gone after the choking and the fact he spit on cena. It should be noted that cena has also been outspoken about his disappointment with danielson being let go. 

Currently danielson has a 90 day no compete but wwe has given the ok for him to work anywhere as long as it's not tv or ppv. My personal guess is wwe will pick him back up once the 90 days is up. If they wait any longer ROH or TNA may snatch him up. wwe would still be the best place for him IMO. TNA has the most bloated roster I've ever seen for a company with so few opportunities to expose them. Only one tv show a week and only a fraction of the house shows that wwe puts on. And the roster keeps growing at a rate where even strong mid carders have been buried in the shuffle. The main event roster may be somewhat crowded in the wwe, but there is plenty of room elsewhere. 

Also, danielson will be working indy shows through july. I'll be catching him for the second time july 30 in the upcoming pwg show in LA.