By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

NXT Season 1 just whooped the chance in hell out of Vince McMahon on Raw.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

The match between Jericho and Bourne was very good. Some of the counters were top-notch.

Imphamis said:

Whatever happened to that "The McMahon character is dead, I'm not going to be on TV anymore" statement he made.

Kasz216 said:
Imphamis said:

Whatever happened to that "The McMahon character is dead, I'm not going to be on TV anymore" statement he made.

I think he also made a statement about saying wasn't completely sure about that statement. Something about w/e happens with it happens

Kasz216 said:

Probably the same thing that happened during Terry Funk's eighteen billion separate retirements.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.

Around the Network
tastyshovelware said:

^^

Well, with bourne beating jericho, rey winning the world title, and danielson's inevitable push when he returns, I think things are looking up for little guys.

I hope your right.

Who do u guys think is the anonymous new RAW General manager?

I think its Shane MaMahon. Some people are saying is The Rock. I remember that there was a rumor about The Rock coming back to host RAW on June 7th,but, that didn't happened. The NXT destruction happened that night though. We'll find out soon enough.

BoneArk said:

I think its Shane MaMahon. Some people are saying is The Rock. I remember that there was a rumor about The Rock coming back to host RAW on June 7th,but, that didn't happened. The NXT destruction happened that night though. We'll find out soon enough.

It's probably hornswaggle.

BoneArk said:

I'm going to  go outside the box and say Edge. That message he gave Orton was just suspicious, at least to me. I wouldn't be surprised if we catch him backstage texting on a mobile phone only to get interrupted.

Buuuuut, sounds like this GM has close connections with Vince, but decided to betray him in the end. This GM also seems fond of Nexus.

The official theme of NXT Season 1, The Nexus.