By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

BoneArk said:

Who do u guys think is the anonymous new RAW General manager?

I think its Shane MaMahon. Some people are saying is The Rock. I remember that there was a rumor about The Rock coming back to host RAW on June 7th,but, that didn't happened. The NXT destruction happened that night though. We'll find out soon enough.

I think it's Triple H. It would be a nice swerve if it turned out to be Daniel Bryan.

Around the Network

This is Linda McMahon's campaign ad  for Senator. This is why the WWE is PG now.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20100625/pl_ynews/ynews_pl2852

The backstage confrontation with AJ and Kazarian was funny.

"That can't be your package. It's too big!"

"Go play with yourself!" - Kazarian telling AJ to play with his AJ action figure.

BoneArk said:

This is Linda McMahon's campaign ad  for Senator. This is why the WWE is PG now.

Sounds like she really put down WWE. Saying stuff such as,  "soap opera" and "this isn't real but our problems are" so freely.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Mirson said:

The backstage confrontation with AJ and Kazarian was funny.

"That can't be your package. It's too big!"

"Go play with yourself!" - Kazarian telling AJ to play with his AJ action figure.

I have a feeling AJ is going to turn babyface.

Around the Network
Imphamis said:
BoneArk said:

Sounds like she really put down WWE. Saying stuff such as,  "soap opera" and "this isn't real but our problems are" so freely.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Funny robbery story involving Tara aka Victoria:

A set of custom wheels owned by former TNA Knockout Tara was recently stolen from her car that was parked outside of her home. The thief responsible then reportedly took the stolen wheels to a custom car dealership and asked one of the employees how to put them on his own car. The name of the dealership the thief went to turned out to be Black Widow Customs, which is owned by Tara. The BWC employees immediately recognized the wheels and contacted the police, resulting in the thief's arrest.

- Wrestling Forum

RAW was good last night, NEXUS showed no mercy on Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. The main event was good as well.

I really enjoyed Raw. About every match, promo and segment was excellent, except I personally don't care that much for the Divas matches. Highlight of the night was probably Nexus attacking Ricky Steamboat and other WWE Legends.

NXT was alright last night, the crowd was to quiet. The first poll was released.

Here are the rankings:

1. Kaval (no surprise there)

2. Percy Watson

3. Michael McGullicutty

4. Alex Riley

5. Lucky Cannon

6. Eli Cottonwood

7. Husky Harris

8. Titus O'Neal (Eliminated)

I really hope Kaval or Michael McGullicutty wins NXT.