By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Imphamis said:
Kasz216 said:
spdk1 said:

Steamboat is in the hospital from a Brain aneurism, I was sure it was a work, then releazed that is was true.....that sucks!

Wonder if it's related to the NXT "attack"... man what a shame that'd be.

Unfortunately it was related to that attack, Mainly from Skip's clothesline and Justin's 450 splash. Man do I feel bad for those two if they are responsible for a pernament health issue with Steamboat. So much for that being a hightlight............they might even lose their job for doing that to such a legendary wrestler in the industry.

Damn.

Around the Network
amp316 said:

Wow.  Sorry to hear about Steamboat.  I wish him the best.

@ Kasz216  The match between him and Savage is one of the greatest matches that I've ever seen.

Steamboat really is underrated.  Really everyone from that era not named Hogan s underrated.

Possibly even Macho Man. 

It was the last era where belts were held by few people.

Hah, so you end up with people like Triple H being considered the "top 5 of all time'.

Though you know Arn was probably just reaching because he likely wasn't aloud to mention guys like Flair and Hogan.

Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:

@ Kasz216  The match between him and Savage is one of the greatest matches that I've ever seen.

Steamboat really is underrated.  Really everyone from that era not named Hogan s underrated.

Possibly even Macho Man. 

Hah, so you end up with people like Triple H being considered the "top 5 of all time'.

Though you know Arn was probably just reaching because he likely wasn't aloud to mention guys like Flair and Hogan.

I'm the only guy on this board who does this, but Triple H really is great. Not top 5, but probably top 25 and that's still saying something. 

tastyshovelware said:
Kasz216 said:
amp316 said:

Possibly even Macho Man. 

I'm the only guy on this board who does this, but Triple H really is great. Not top 5, but probably top 25 and that's still saying something. 

Top 25 for sure... but top 5 is laughable. I mean, top 5 is a serious pedastal. 

I mean he has an amazing career though... and it doesn't really matter that a lot of it was through nepotism, because he still had to have had the talent to pull it off credibly.

Afterall there were plenty of people pushed soley for backstage reasons who just fell flat.

Well top 25 from an American wrestling fans point of view... if you went world wide he'd likely get pushed down just because of people like Karl Gotch, Rikizodan, Giant Baba, Antonio Inoki, Chono, Jumbo Tsurta and a few mexican wrestlers who's name i can remember.

Triple H will never even get into the top 10.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

I enjoyed Raw a lot, was really into the show for some reason, besides the Divas matches as usual, everything was great for me.

The brawls, segments, promos, matches, and announcements.

It was also hinted greatly that the general manager is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Imphamis said:

I enjoyed Raw a lot, was really into the show for some reason, besides the Divas matches as usual, everything was great for me.

Which can only mean one thing.

It's not Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I'm still liking Michael Cole for some strange reason.

Or random... Mr. McMahon is evil and in control, and the attack on him was part of his plan.

Like when he was the head of the Ministry and kidnapped and terrorize his own daughter so...

Wait... why was he head of the ministry again? 

To take out Test?

Imphamis said:

I don't think the GM is Stone Cold even though it may sound like it's him, if it is I'm going to be disappionted. I liked RAW last night, John Cena got some revenge on NEXUS. I'm happy that they're were no guest host wasting time or promoting something.

The Undertaker marries Michelle McCool. Congrats to both.

http://www.vivekwwe.com/wwenews/2857-the-undertaker-marries-michelle-mccool-in-houston.html

Kasz216 said:
Imphamis said:

Which can only mean one thing.

It's not Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I'm still liking Michael Cole for some strange reason.

Or random... Mr. McMahon is evil and in control, and the attack on him was part of his plan.

Like when he was the head of the Ministry and kidnapped and terrorize his own daughter so...

Wait... why was he head of the ministry again? 

To take out Test?

I said myself even though it was hinted, It's not Austin. And I hope any McMahon is not part of the Nexus plan.