By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

I thought Slammiversary was okay. Angle/Kaz was a very good match. Anderson & Hardy vs Beer Money, the X Division title match, and Wolfe vs Abyss were also enjoyable matches. The rest were either decent or terrible. The main event (Sting vs RVD) was pretty bad; about half the match consisted of them throwing themselves to the wall.

Oh and Tommy Dreamer has joined TNA.

Around the Network

Kind of sad that they did away with King of the mouintain....any ideas of the rumored "big changes" supposedly happening at TNA?

So, Tommy Dreamer appeared at Slammiversary.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

spdk1 said:

Kind of sad that they did away with King of the mouintain....any ideas of the rumored "big changes" supposedly happening at TNA?

Hulk Hogan turns evil?

Kasz216 said:
spdk1 said:

Hulk Hogan turns evil?

Paul Heyman becoming head of creative?

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

Since when did Randy Orton start acting all weird during his matches?

"he's in an altered state!"

LOL, did I miss a segment where he took LSD?

RAW was good last night, I wonder who was driving the limo while Bret Hart was in the back? I couldn't see the driver's face.

Looks like Daniel Bryan won't be back in the WWE.

BoneArk said:

RAW was good last night, I wonder who was driving the limo while Bret Hart was in the back? I couldn't see the driver's face.

Actually it sounds like a good thing to me that they mentioned him in story.  Usually when they fire someone they pretend like they never existed.

BoneArk said:

It's the same person that drove the Hummer back in that WCW angle.  :p  Jokes aside, it was a pretty good ending. 

Them letting Daniel Bryan go makes no sense at all.  He is by far the best of the NXT wrestlers.  I'm sure that they'll let Low-Ki, Kamar, or whatever his name is now go at the end of this season.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Flair and Lethal's "Flair off" was one of the best things I've seen in a while....you could see Flair trying not to laugh at one point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Chk7uQbHbs