By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Official Pro Wrestling Thread

cmeese47 said:

Is anyone else annoyed that John Cena = Hulk 2 the dude was a solid indy wrestler but he isnt allowed to show he in the ring skills. WWE has a problem holding people back, I am sorry HHH or Big Show cant do what RVD or CM Punk can in the ring. Downgrading your other talent to cover up the stars is bad business imo.

When John Cena debuted on Smackdown in 2002, I knew he would be a champion. His moveset was impressive too- he was a fresh young talent. After a certain point, he  hit this Chain Gang/Marine phase, and the Cena I knew was limited to 6 moves...

Late 04 Cena= best

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
sguy78 said:
Kasz216 said:
Siko1989 said:

my favourite wrestling type of match is the Elimination Chamber

Mine is the oldschool 4 on 4 Survivor Series Elimination matches.

Those were so sweet... just seeing people working together.  Usually the faces falling behind then having to come back.

Didn't they say that they are phasing out the Survivor Series? One of the original four WWF Pay-Per-Views has fallen. I liked the tradition of watching it every year right around Thanksgiving. It's a little sad now that I think about it.

They were, but then they reannounced recently they were it back for November.  So I guess they changed their minds.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/survivor-series-2010-presale-password-evan-bournes-push-104195

I just perfer elimination matches in general honestly.  I find it stupid things like Fatal Fourway are the standard where you only need to pin one of your 3 opponents.

The first Fatal Fourway (as it was called) at Wrestlemania 2000 was the way it always should have been.  All three oponents had to be pinned.  First, the Big Show, then Mick Foley, then The Rock.  The last man standing was Triple H.  When it's done like that, this is easily my favorite type of match.  They always go for that "One Fall" crap.  They get my hopes up and then let me down!

smackdown was boring as hell. I say this part because I am bored of watching the long ass clip from the end of Monday Night Raw.

Games4Fun said:

smackdown was boring as hell. I say this part because I am bored of watching the long ass clip from the end of Monday Night Raw.

LOL the main event was lame. And for Pete's sake,  unmask that runaway SES member already.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Smackdown will need to step up, it's not usually the poorer show compared to Raw. Raw which by the way is doing much better since the draft IMO. Smackdown will really have to build those new main eventers big.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Around the Network

Too much fillers in today's episode.

I agree that smackdown was kind of weak tonight, after how enjoyable last week's was, it made me a sad panda.

Can't believe I missed this thread.

Acevil said:

Can't believe I missed this thread.

welcome aboard!

This is a vid of NXT invading FCW and attacking Christian and The Miz two days after the Cena beatdown. This is getting pretty interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRvq3cJOsNA&feature=related