By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Its a wonderful time being an xbox 360 gamer...

CGI-Quality said:
Being the owner of a 360, PS3 and Wii, I believe I have the best of ALL worlds. In short, people shouldn't take these things so seriously, all PlayStation fans are doing now is celebrating a little treat from Sony.

No matter how many price cuts/skus offered/price revisions there are, it's a great time to be a GAMER. No disputing that, regardless of preference.

Just my $0.02.

amen

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
disolitude said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's great to be an owner of any console. How insecure are you about the 360 that you need to make a thread to assure yourself and others that the 360 is still DA BEST CONSUHL EVAH?

Whoa there Jimmy. First of all my post is well worded and articulated...not "DA BEST CONSHUL EVAH"

Secondly there were quite a few xbox360 owners that went nuts in the last couple of days, predicting doom and gloom. This thread is for them. I honestly didnt see the other 4 threads like this...

So when you were trying to show how the 360 is a great console, was it really necessary to bring in Metacritic scores and compare games on the 360 and PS3? Sounds like major insecurity to me. Make a thread showing how great the 360 is, I'll be right there agreeing with you. When you make it into a pissing fest with other consoles, it just becomes a trolling thread.

Well that was necessary to show that nothing really changed with the PS3 slim announcement. Users can get ps3 for a 100 dollars cheaper but the gaming library is still dominant on the 360. Metacritic is the just the proof I used for this.

With all the insane threads that have been going on for the last few days, im surprised that you'd be so hostile towards one that simply puts things in perspective for an xbox owner. I mean, a console that was way to expensive to begin with got a price cut. Well done Sony! Move of the generation!

I don't see why you need scores to justify your console. It's kinda silly. We all know 360 has more titles on the platform. There's a reason it's been out longer.

Axumblade's post answers your questions a LOT better than the OP. It's gives the current releases as if a State of the Union if you will. Things are pretty even.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Yes it is, thanks for making this thread Dis, alot of 360 owners on the chartz are other turning or getting all pissed off.

This just goes to show the true gamers on this site in general are.

And yes, but not just the 360 ALL systems, DS and PSP as-well.

It's just PS3's time to shine atm, but that does not mean all the rest should be halted just like that, oh hell no...

For me, Magna Carta II will be getting the most gameplay from me this year next to LP2. :D

With that said and done, it's always a great time to be a 360 owner.

Edit: At the very least i prefer your thread over Zizzla's thread anyday http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=83268 <---- Thats a good example of a raging fanboy. needless to say this thread > Zizzlas. for the very fact you came out in a happy and proud way rather then a insecure uncertain way. 

LMAO!

Every Platoon needs that gusty guy that will take things to the forefront.....

No matter whose thread you like Better....Were going to Finish The Fight!!!

MontanaHatchet said:
disolitude said:
MontanaHatchet said:
It's great to be an owner of any console. How insecure are you about the 360 that you need to make a thread to assure yourself and others that the 360 is still DA BEST CONSUHL EVAH?

Whoa there Jimmy. First of all my post is well worded and articulated...not "DA BEST CONSHUL EVAH"

Secondly there were quite a few xbox360 owners that went nuts in the last couple of days, predicting doom and gloom. This thread is for them. I honestly didnt see the other 4 threads like this...

So when you were trying to show how the 360 is a great console, was it really necessary to bring in Metacritic scores and compare games on the 360 and PS3? Sounds like major insecurity to me. Make a thread showing how great the 360 is, I'll be right there agreeing with you. When you make it into a pissing fest with other consoles, it just becomes a trolling thread.

I take Full responsibility for igniting the List War....

Also....Don't see you posting things like when PS3 fans use the ole Meta in they eye trick....Never mind...it's so rare they get to use it...

Around the Network

Fucking negativity in this thread.  *shakes head*

axumblade said:
yo_john117 said:

Fucking negativity in this thread.  *shakes head*

I'm not being negative. :/ I was trying to be nonbias. :/

I tried to think up a witty reply but failed   

Now what am i'm gonna do?

meh

Its best to be a Nintendo DS owner

best game library ever imo

^^lol

ph4nt said:
I don't care how it sells.

I don't care what people think about it.

I don't care about the number of games t has above 80 on metacritic.

All i care is that it has games that I enjoy, which it does.

QFT