By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Its a wonderful time being an xbox 360 gamer...

dsister44 said:
heruamon said:
It's great to be an Xbox owner, because it's less space need to be taken up in the Entertianment Center, in having only one console. the Wii is up in the kids' play area center. M$ really did an excellent job gettign sufficient content this gen vs. last one, when KOTOR and Halo were it for me...for the most part.

But with an PS3 you do not need to buy a Blu-ray player. Thus saving you space

Nope...I got an upconverter with my entertianment system...sorry, I'm not paying for BRDs, when I'm happy with what I've got.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network

It is a great time to be a 360 owner. At the time I'm currently playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4. Love both games considerably and I'm addicted to Xbox Live Arcade right now. I'm playing Pac-Man Championship Edition and Castle Crashers. I will look later in a couple of days on games like Shadow Complexa and the recent Trials HD.

360 has a lot going for it right now and I love every ounce Microsoft is pouring out on the console. As many members said above some own all consoles. I own all consoles also, and the 360 gets way more playing time and usage then the Wii and PS3 combined.

Even though I have to purchase Xbox Live subscription. It is well worth the admission in the long run because Microsoft is constantly finding more ways to make Xbox Live look spectualar. And witht the recent NXE, things are gradually beginning to take extreme heights!

Oh, and how can I forget about the Natal project!!

xlost8 said:
It is a great time to be a 360 owner. At the time I'm currently playing Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4. Love both games considerably and I'm addicted to Xbox Live Arcade right now. I'm playing Pac-Man Championship Edition and Castle Crashers. I will look later in a couple of days on games like Shadow Complexa and the recent Trials HD.

360 has a lot going for it right now and I love every ounce Microsoft is pouring out on the console. As many members said above some own all consoles. I own all consoles also, and the 360 gets way more playing time and usage then the Wii and PS3 combined.

Even though I have to purchase Xbox Live subscription. It is well worth the admission in the long run because Microsoft is constantly finding more ways to make Xbox Live look spectualar. And witht the recent NXE, things are gradually beginning to take extreme heights!

Oh, and how can I forget about the Natal project!!

Somebody told me you gave your 360 a name, while you ignore that PS3 of yours.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's great to be an owner of any console. How insecure are you about the 360 that you need to make a thread to assure yourself and others that the 360 is still DA BEST CONSUHL EVAH?

*looks at sig*

It's a damn good sure time to be an Xbox 360 owner alright. ;]

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network

LOL how many threads like this are there right now? 5? 10? Xbox fanboys are going crazy. Guys, don't worry, I still expect the 360 to outsell the PS3 this Holiday season. Cheaper price with the Arcade and Elite dropping to $300 should do the trick.

MontanaHatchet said:
It's great to be an owner of any console. How insecure are you about the 360 that you need to make a thread to assure yourself and others that the 360 is still DA BEST CONSUHL EVAH?

Whoa there Jimmy. First of all my post is well worded and articulated...not "DA BEST CONSHUL EVAH"

Secondly there were quite a few xbox360 owners that went nuts in the last couple of days, predicting doom and gloom. This thread is for them. I honestly didnt see the other 4 threads like this...

it has always been a great time to be a 360 owner

disolitude said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Whoa there Jimmy. First of all my post is well worded and articulated...not "DA BEST CONSHUL EVAH"

Secondly there were quite a few xbox360 owners that went nuts in the last couple of days, predicting doom and gloom. This thread is for them. I honestly didnt see the other 4 threads like this...

So when you were trying to show how the 360 is a great console, was it really necessary to bring in Metacritic scores and compare games on the 360 and PS3? Sounds like major insecurity to me. Make a thread showing how great the 360 is, I'll be right there agreeing with you. When you make it into a pissing fest with other consoles, it just becomes a trolling thread.

When isnt it a good time to be a 360 owner? :) 2009 is an amazing year for gaming regardless of what console you own! and 2010 will almost certainly be better!

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!