By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Its a wonderful time being an xbox 360 gamer...

MaxwellGT2000 said:

It's always the best time to be an owner when you own all the consoles + handhelds + a PC

Cause then you're just hyping your owned console trying to convince yourself and others as to why your perchase is the "correct" purchase and theirs is not.

Can't we all live in harmony and just bitch about the things we're on forums to do?  The games themselves for what they are and not for what console they're on lol

But then you can play the "I'm not bias" card.

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

It's always the best time to be an owner when you own all the consoles + handhelds + a PC

Cause then you're just hyping your owned console trying to convince yourself and others as to why your perchase is the "correct" purchase and theirs is not.

Can't we all live in harmony and just bitch about the things we're on forums to do?  The games themselves for what they are and not for what console they're on lol

That card only works if you make it halfway believable instead of "all games on _____ console(s) suck, I own it (them), it (they) collects dust, and I feel like selling it (them)" but man does that guy go on and on about how he loves the other console(s)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

MaxwellGT2000 said:
dsister44 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

That card only works if you make it halfway believable instead of "all games on _____ console(s) suck, I own it (them), it (they) collects dust, and I feel like selling it (them)" but man does that guy go on and on about how he loves the other console(s)

From the words you typed into that post Maxy, this is the FIRST guy that comes to mind on the chartz!

Excellent post disolitude.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
dsister44 said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

From the words you typed into that post Maxy, this is the FIRST guy that comes to mind on the chartz!

Are you serious? This is the first person that came to mind

Around the Network

Have you even SEEN Neoraf's posts man?

and infamous doesn't even have a 360, while Neo has both HD consoles.

He downplays PS3 all the time, without any fair judgement.

infamous8 is just a PS3 fanboy, which isn't good but atleast he ain't one of those cherry pickers.

yes it is, but it always was i think. i love both hd systems, and will continue to proudly support them both as long as i have the funds to do so. :) either way, i think we should all just enjoy the games on the systems we own and just have fun.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

It's great to be an Xbox owner, because it's less space need to be taken up in the Entertianment Center, in having only one console. the Wii is up in the kids' play area center. M$ really did an excellent job gettign sufficient content this gen vs. last one, when KOTOR and Halo were it for me...for the most part.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

heruamon said:
It's great to be an Xbox owner, because it's less space need to be taken up in the Entertianment Center, in having only one console. the Wii is up in the kids' play area center. M$ really did an excellent job gettign sufficient content this gen vs. last one, when KOTOR and Halo were it for me...for the most part.

But with an PS3 you do not need to buy a Blu-ray player. Thus saving you space

My 360 currently bores and annoys me. I have not purchased a game for it since I purchased The Orange Box and Call of Duty 4 in 2007, although I will probably purchase ODST. Otherwise, I think I will continue to purchase games for the PS3.