By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Does PS3 or Wii have an answer to this protential Fall 2010 X360 lineup?

PullusPardus said:
at the end of the day i'll buy the games i want to play and in your list i don't want to get any of these games.

I thought you did not have an xbox 360

Around the Network
RayRay102 said:

We all know Fable 3 has just been announced and will be released in the Fall of 2010. First 2 games sold over 3 millions a piece

Halo Reach will sell millions and could break sales record. It will also be Bungie last Halo game so they go out with a bang.

Gears oF War 3 IMO will be released in Nov 2010 (2 years apart like the first two games) 10 miliion selling franchise.

I also think Half Life 2 episode 3 will be revealed either at next year GDC or E3 and will be released end of 2010 based on this http://www.halflife2.net/half-life-2-episode-3.

Also, the release of Natal with RARE support and a launch lineup of games for it.

If this is indeed realty, will this be the best fall exclusive lineup in the history of gaming for one console? Does Nintendo or Sony have an answer to this protential blockbuster Fall lineup. Please jump in and debate.

Really, Fable 3 will be out in Fall 2010? Good to know, for those who enjoy it. The first Fable definitely didn't sell over 3 million, and the second Fable just reached 3 million very quickly, but it had a lot of help from bundles. I seriously doubt that Halo Reach will break sales records. Short term? I doubt it. I see that belonging to Halo 3. Long term? Obviously not. Gears of War 3 is one of my most anticipated games this generation, but it won't be a huge console mover. The userbase for Gears is already on the 360. And the fact that it's a 10 million selling franchise is hardly impressive. The fact that it sold 10 million over 2 games is great, but a 10 million selling franchise isn't that amazing. Also, Half Life? On consoles, you mean? Who cares? Natal should be interesting, but it seems the hype has already died down from E3. Can it keep up 'til Fall of next year? I wonder. And by the way, this will be nowhere close to the best Fall lineup ever (even if it is all true).

PS2 lineup, 2001 (starting in September):

ICO

Devil May Cry

Grand Theft Auto III

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Ace Combat 4

Burnout

Metal Gear Solid 2

Jak and Daxter

The 360 still has a great 2010 lineup though. I can't wait to play some of those games.

MontanaHatchet said:
RayRay102 said:

We all know Fable 3 has just been announced and will be released in the Fall of 2010. First 2 games sold over 3 millions a piece

Halo Reach will sell millions and could break sales record. It will also be Bungie last Halo game so they go out with a bang.

Gears oF War 3 IMO will be released in Nov 2010 (2 years apart like the first two games) 10 miliion selling franchise.

I also think Half Life 2 episode 3 will be revealed either at next year GDC or E3 and will be released end of 2010 based on this http://www.halflife2.net/half-life-2-episode-3.

Also, the release of Natal with RARE support and a launch lineup of games for it.

If this is indeed realty, will this be the best fall exclusive lineup in the history of gaming for one console? Does Nintendo or Sony have an answer to this protential blockbuster Fall lineup. Please jump in and debate.

Really, Fable 3 will be out in Fall 2010? Good to know, for those who enjoy it. The first Fable definitely didn't sell over 3 million, and the second Fable just reached 3 million very quickly, but it had a lot of help from bundles. I seriously doubt that Halo Reach will break sales records. Short term? I doubt it. I see that belonging to Halo 3. Long term? Obviously not. Gears of War 3 is one of my most anticipated games this generation, but it won't be a huge console mover. The userbase for Gears is already on the 360. And the fact that it's a 10 million selling franchise is hardly impressive. The fact that it sold 10 million over 2 games is great, but a 10 million selling franchise isn't that amazing. Also, Half Life? On consoles, you mean? Who cares? Natal should be interesting, but it seems the hype has already died down from E3. Can it keep up 'til Fall of next year? I wonder. And by the way, this will be nowhere close to the best Fall lineup ever (even if it is all true).

PS2 lineup, 2001 (starting in September):

ICO

Devil May Cry

Grand Theft Auto III

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

Ace Combat 4

Burnout

Metal Gear Solid 2

Jak and Daxter

The 360 still has a great 2010 lineup though. I can't wait to play some of those games.

I don't know what this is about..so I will just reply about what I want...

ICO = Sony Game

DMC = Good 3rd party exclusive

GTAIII= also on Xbox

Tony hawk games are cool....

Ace combat was ok at one point...

MGS 2 = Also on Xbox..

Jak = Sony game

Well that was pretty dumb.

I know if Sony could somehow pull a rabbit out of the hat and have Killzone3 out of the gate alongside Halo:reach it would definitely rain on MS's parade, I'm willing to bet they'll at least have shown gameplay in next years E3 so it can overshadow. And remember Gears 3 has not been announced as a Microsoft exclusive, Microsoft may want it that way, but if it's not already in contract - Microsoft will have to pay up more than they have in the past, to an extent it may not be feasible for them to do anymore.

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
PullusPardus said:
at the end of the day i'll buy the games i want to play and in your list i don't want to get any of these games.

true, what makes you think the games i want to play have to be on 360 ? =s most/all of them are on PSP actually.

MontanaHatchet said:
Well that was pretty dumb.

To be honest...I forgot what my point was..so yeah it was..

PullusPardus said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
PullusPardus said:

true, what makes you think the games i want to play have to be on 360 ? =s most/all of them are on PSP actually.

Since you don't have a 360...Why would you want to play those games...it's like me saying I don't want to play any  of the PS3 exclusives...pointless

Zizzla_Rachet said:
PullusPardus said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
PullusPardus said:

Since you don't have a 360...Why would you want to play those games...it's like me saying I don't want to play any  of the PS3 exclusives...pointless

1) i can play them when i get an Xbox.

2) i can play them with my friend's Xbox.

I don't know about the 360 lineup, but...

- Zelda
- Mario Galaxy II
- Pikmin/Kid Icarus
- Metroid (Other M)

...I think that is a reasonable lineup to counter anything MS can throw :)

Zelda might be a 2011 release at this rate though!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099