By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare Wii - features

LordTheNightKnight said:
"Some of them yes!"

Name them!

he's probably right.

if you mean PS3/Xbox360/PC level , then of course not

if you mean Wii level , then yeah , alotta online games on Xbox and PS2 and of course PC had more than 10 and still awesome graphically.

Take Halo 2 / Battlefront 2 / Battlefield as some examples.

Around the Network

Team play it would have been nice to have more than 10 players... but I find when it's everyone for themselves I don't like too many in a deathmatch.

As for Wii Speak, I don't have it and have no intention of buying it yet.... it doesn't seem to work well in The Conduit anyway.

The rest is all good by the sounds of it.... I think I will be getting this.

uno said:

Revogamers

- nothing removed from original game
- new content added

hmm thats so funny... Maybe the new content added is the space between people in the multiplayer online. That statement needs less generalization.

I am disapointed about the invite friends thing... That made having friends pretty useless (at least for me) cause i always was affraid to send invites and they would be piss off. Hope it is not like waw and the invite appears just in the end of the match or something.

No Wii Speak, though? And only 10 players against The Conduit's 12?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Sounds OK

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

damn, i probably wont be able to pick this up until after christmas...oh well, im sure it will be worth the wait.

Sounds okay. Hopefully the DL maps will be included or actually downloadable (since you will now be able to dl straight to SD card as of GH5)

ill get this after all

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Its pretty poor on the features list. I dont think ill be getting this one, too much to buy anyway. PS3, Muramasa, Dead Space, MPT, NSMBWii, , etc.

I dont have enough cash for cheap ports the SECOND time around.

Voltaire said:
Its pretty poor on the features list. I dont think ill be getting this one, too much to buy anyway. PS3, Muramasa, Dead Space, MPT, NSMBWii, , etc.

I dont have enough cash for cheap ports the SECOND time around.

Are you saying Modern Warfare had a poor features list to start with or that the reduction of voice chat and some online players (though all downloaded maps and weapons, etc..are in the disc) makes it a poor feature list?

The rEVOLution is not being televised