By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare Wii - features

Hey dude, wake up. We're in the 21st century now! D:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

No Wii Speak = No sale. So frickin tired of unused parts.

Viper1 said:
im_sneaky said:
10 players is pathetic. There were plenty of 16 player games on last gen consoles.

That are as action heavy and graphically intense as CoD: Modern Warfare?

Some of them yes!

Also, did I mention, on 2000/2001 hardware!

And yet even the magnificent Cod4 is reduced to 10 players when put on the Wii....

I just want to know why the Wii doesn't have 16 player multiplayer games.

And this isn't just one sided, I'm also a bit peeved that just about every 360 game only goes up to 16 instead of 24/32.

Featuring...

GRAPHICS!

Viper1 said:
im_sneaky said:
10 players is pathetic. There were plenty of 16 player games on last gen consoles.

Gamers rarely take into account technical differences unless they are too obvious not to notice.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

"Some of them yes!"

Name them!

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

im_sneaky said:
Viper1 said:
im_sneaky said:

Some of them yes!

Also, did I mention, on 2000/2001 hardware!

And yet even the magnificent Cod4 is reduced to 10 players when put on the Wii....

I just want to know why the Wii doesn't have 16 player multiplayer games.

And this isn't just one sided, I'm also a bit peeved that just about every 360 game only goes up to 16 instead of 24/32.

Then don't say plenty.  If the list is small, they are the exception, not the rule.   For reference, can you name me 3 of them?

Player count is a much a server issue as it is console hardware.    Whether it's Wii, PS2/Xbox, the HD consoles or PC's, the player total will be always be a balance of many factors.   Think frame rate.  Notice how even with all that power, most PS3/X360 games don't run at 60 fps?   It's a trade off.  Developers have to balance how much the game is throwing at you (graphics, A.I, physics, etc...) and how well it can run all that.  Player counts work the same way.

Medal of Honor Hereos 2 for Wii has 32 player online because it's not as graphically impressive and uses EA's own servers instead of Nintendo's.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

- multiple control options and tweaks that supposedly outdo The Conduit

...well see...not saying that COD:WaW had bad controls...but the conduit went the extra mile.

No wii speak...why even having the damn thing...

Map packs? There was only one map pack released...only had four maps...very dissapointing with how IW did that (COD2 had several map packs)...they better be included in the game...if not..that's just sad...

10 players? eh...thats ok...better then 8..and if it runs like COD:Waw then thats fine by me...better then 12 on the conduit and laggy...

i hope the game looks better in motion then what we've seen in the screens...

I would be rather shocked to see split screen in this game. Maybe the game looks meh because it supports split screen?

..Ill probably still get this game...though MW2 will be played more...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Sounds very good. Only things taken away are 6 players, and no voice chat, eh? As far as we know.

I thought only a few select modes for the 360/PS3 supported 16 players. I thought most modes supported 12. Or maybe I'm thinking about the 360/PS3 versions of World at War. idk, it's late....good night.

Currently enjoying: Monster Hunter Tri.