By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Don't feed the troll Shadowblind...

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:

What troll?

YES! I was hoping for a Fable III but I never imagined it'd be shown so soon!

yo_john117 said:
Slimebeast said:

What troll?

Guess. He's kinda stealthy.

Slimebeast said:
yo_john117 said:
Slimebeast said:

What troll?

Guess. He's kinda stealthy.

Me...

Fable 2 is the best 360 game, but Valkyria Chronicles is still better, because its on the PS3. THE END. n____n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Some of you really think Fable II is the best 360 game...? Why, I thought it was good, but not so extraordinarily good. ME, GeoW 2 and LO are far better games for me

Munkeh111 said:
Some of you really think Fable II is the best 360 game...? Why, I thought it was good, but not so extraordinarily good. ME, GeoW 2 and LO are far better games for me

Besides TMNT and Gears 1, it was the only 360 game that I cared to finish. I didn't really care to finish TMNT, but it was so easy.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Munkeh111 said:

Because the world and atmosphere is totally fantastic. It's just like a fairy tale. The grafix and sounds are so beautiful that they make you feel good and warm inside.

The gameplay comes in second hand for me. It's a 'feel good' game.

Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

Because the world and atmosphere is totally fantastic. It's just like a fairy tale. The grafix and sounds are so beautiful that they make you feel good and warm inside.

For me it was the sex, the money, and owning things. Feeling Like I can buy everything. I wanted to buy everything that I could and pimp the houses out to rent to make more MONEY. The gameplay is good, not the best, but good enough.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

I thought it was just too wacky for me, the lack of a voice from your character put me off it a lot