By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Fable II was an exceptional RPG for me, so I can't wait for Fable III...with more control and more impact on the game world, I'm loving it!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
wholikeswood said:
Bobo012893 said:
I think that Lionhead should incorporate Milo into Fable III as your financial advisor or something.

"Hi Milo. Do you have any financial advice for me today?"

"Your shirt is blue."

"Thanks Milo."

Haha, that's immense.

I've read about Fable 3 for about 30mins now and, though Molyneux has disappointed before, this sounds absolutely incredible.

I wouldn't get a 360 just for it, but it makes a tempting proposition.

Read for 30 mins, where? All I seen is pretty much just the announcment.

And where is the teaser trailer?

Can anyone help me with this?

Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Some of you really think Fable II is the best 360 game...? Why, I thought it was good, but not so extraordinarily good. ME, GeoW 2 and LO are far better games for me

Because the world and atmosphere is totally fantastic. It's just like a fairy tale. The grafix and sounds are so beautiful that they make you feel good and warm inside.

The gameplay comes in second hand for me. It's a 'feel good' game.

I thought it was just too wacky for me, the lack of a voice from your character put me off it a lot

Why were you expecting something differently? Your character didn't have a voice in the first game, and plenty of reviews would've told you that anyway.

And here you go, Slimebeast: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14328887/fable-iii/videos/gcom09_fable3_trl_debuttrailer_81909.html

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

I like Fable games i just wish they were a bit longer. And I better be able to transfer the undead Lady Grey as my wife from Fable 2 to 3.

here's it being announced http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/peter-molyneux-unveils-fable-iii

Around the Network

I loved Fable 1 and i ADORED Fable 2 however i'm not sure on how this one sounds, i think it sounds less like and RPG, even so i will get it for my 360 because its FABLE!

ps. hope you don't mind a playstation fan posting here :P

Proud PLAYSTATION PHAT owner

I liked the first one, haven't played the second one since I don't have 360. I'm kinda hoping they decide to make a pc port from the F2 when F3 is coming out.

@Anthony_1991 welcome to the forums, of course you can post here anywhere in the forums just please never troll. :)

I hope they deliver. Fable 3 looks like it might end up being a dream game I had in mind. Start out as a single character, then work your way up to king and run the Kingdom. I hope the Kingdom sim side delivers. In other words go from Diablo to Civilization.

Anthony_1991 said:
I loved Fable 1 and i ADORED Fable 2 however i'm not sure on how this one sounds, i think it sounds less like and RPG, even so i will get it for my 360 because its FABLE!

ps. hope you don't mind a playstation fan posting here :P

It looks and sounds like a hybrid game...Part RPG/Part Nation builder/Maybe even some RTS...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

Awesome news, cant wait.