By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

im not feelin it

Around the Network

I reckon it will use NATAL. They will use the tech for MILO in Fable 3. Talking and interacting. You watch. It will launch with NATAL.

themanwithnoname said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Some of you really think Fable II is the best 360 game...? Why, I thought it was good, but not so extraordinarily good. ME, GeoW 2 and LO are far better games for me

Because the world and atmosphere is totally fantastic. It's just like a fairy tale. The grafix and sounds are so beautiful that they make you feel good and warm inside.

The gameplay comes in second hand for me. It's a 'feel good' game.

I thought it was just too wacky for me, the lack of a voice from your character put me off it a lot

Why were you expecting something differently? Your character didn't have a voice in the first game, and plenty of reviews would've told you that anyway.

And here you go, Slimebeast: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14328887/fable-iii/videos/gcom09_fable3_trl_debuttrailer_81909.html

Thanks. That's wonderful. I'm very happy that the trailer already seems to hint at a similar art style as Fable II with lots of colors and bloom lighting.

Don't mind Munkeh btw, he's a good guy but he downplays all X360 games.

Slimebeast said:
themanwithnoname said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Some of you really think Fable II is the best 360 game...? Why, I thought it was good, but not so extraordinarily good. ME, GeoW 2 and LO are far better games for me

Because the world and atmosphere is totally fantastic. It's just like a fairy tale. The grafix and sounds are so beautiful that they make you feel good and warm inside.

I thought it was just too wacky for me, the lack of a voice from your character put me off it a lot

Why were you expecting something differently? Your character didn't have a voice in the first game, and plenty of reviews would've told you that anyway.

And here you go, Slimebeast: http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14328887/fable-iii/videos/gcom09_fable3_trl_debuttrailer_81909.html

Thanks. That's wonderful. I'm very happy that the trailer already seems to hint at a similar art style as Fable II with lots of colors and bloom lighting.

What's wrong with saying that I had problems with Fable II, I spent 24 hours on that game. I just feel that it would have been a better game if you could feel more connected to your character, there was an article on it here, talking about character immersion. I also felt the stuff about having wives and interacting with other civilians was a bit weak as there are so few NPC models.

May I point out that I really like Mass Effect and I quite like Gears of War 2, just read my reviews if you want to see if I am biased strongly against Xbox, or just biased towards Uncharted

Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
themanwithnoname said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

What's wrong with saying that I had problems with Fable II, I spent 24 hours on that game. I just feel that it would have been a better game if you could feel more connected to your character, there was an article on it here, talking about character immersion. I also felt the stuff about having wives and interacting with other civilians was a bit weak as there are so few NPC models.

May I point out that I really like Mass Effect and I quite like Gears of War 2, just read my reviews if you want to see if I am biased strongly against Xbox, or just biased towards Uncharted

It's not wrong. I was just saying that u tend to downplay X360 games like I downplay PS3 games, because u are a Sony fan and Im Xbox.

And truth is u almost never criticise any PS3 games, or do u deny that u are biased?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
themanwithnoname said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

It's not wrong. I was just saying that u tend to downplay X360 games like I downplay PS3 games, because u are a Sony fan and Im Xbox.

And truth is u almost never criticise any PS3 games, or do u deny that u are biased?

Maybe I downplay a little bit, but I can give you very simple reasons why I have no interest in the 360 holiday 2009 line-up. Remember me criticising MAG, I also didn't love Resistance, are you happier npw

@ selnor, I don't think it will be Natal, that is going to damage their sales quite a lot, I still think most 360 gamers won't get Natal, and most games won't support it fully

Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
themanwithnoname said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

Maybe I downplay a little bit, but I can give you very simple reasons why I have no interest in the 360 holiday 2009 line-up. Remember me criticising MAG, I also didn't love Resistance, are you happier npw

Yes.

You're a good guy Minkeh.

Btw, Natal will support fable II for sure. Or I mean, Fable III will support Natal for sure. It will support both traditional and motion controls.

Well there might be some Natal stuff in there, but it won't be Natal centric, I won't suffer because I am not planning on getting Natal

selnor said:
I reckon it will use NATAL. They will use the tech for MILO in Fable 3. Talking and interacting. You watch. It will launch with NATAL.

Fable 3 + Natal for 2010... I just wet my pants...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Where is good info about Fable III? (other than the amazing trailer)