By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fable III Announced

It wasn't a proper trailer, but the game is still a year away, we won't really get much apart from you get to be King or Queen for the second half of the game

Of course, you do have to question why Jonathan Ross was providing his voice a while ago, you would have thought they would do that next year...

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
It wasn't a proper trailer, but the game is still a year away, we won't really get much apart from you get to be King or Queen for the second half of the game

Of course, you do have to question why Jonathan Ross was providing his voice a while ago, you would have thought they would do that next year...

I've no idea what you're talking about... ?

Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

He twitted that he was going to give his voice to Fable III a while ago

Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

Oh ok. But what does that suggest? You hinted at it possibly meaning suggesting something about the game, release time frame or what?

Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

Oh ok. But what does that suggest? You hinted at it possibly meaning suggesting something about the game, release time frame or what?

I was just wondering why they would do voice work so far in advance? I know they are using some improvisation, but it still seems quite early. I am not sure if both bits of DLC were out by then

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

I was just wondering why they would do voice work so far in advance? I know they are using some improvisation, but it still seems quite early. I am not sure if both bits of DLC were out by then

I c. U mean, had it been for DLC fable 2 it all had made sense, but since it seems it probably was voice work for Fable 3 it seems extremely early.

Yeah that's strange. Unless it's a first chunk of voice for trailers that will come within a few months?

Good news...I liked Fable 2, but definitely had a few problems with it that I hope they fix for Fable 3...one being how damn easy it was!!!  I should die at least a FEW times when I play a game!

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/fable-iii-preview?page=1

Nice preview from eurogamer with interviews of the development team.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:
Slimebeast said:
Munkeh111 said:

I c. U mean, had it been for DLC fable 2 it all had made sense, but since it seems it probably was voice work for Fable 3 it seems extremely early.

Yeah that's strange. Unless it's a first chunk of voice for trailers that will come within a few months?

The guy made a mistake...He's a radio personality...I think..over there yonder past the atlantic...He was told to shut up!....and Ms said no comment...

Molyneux interviews:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7mZ2IpDdMc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flp_ffW7-V0

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.