By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i loved fable II, so this will be day one for me.

2010 already looks ridiculous.

Around the Network

Fable 2 was so good that it burned out my DVD drive in my Launch 360 (still works, just can't play DVD games, never had RROD), I left the game on for 3 days straight.

This is good news, it's M$'s best franchise.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

@ pbroy, how does it work if you can't play any retail games? Yes I know that it can be turned on, but it can't perform its job properly

pbroy said:
Fable 2 was so good that it burned out my DVD drive in my Launch 360 (still works, just can't play DVD games, never had RROD), I left the game on for 3 days straight.

This is good news, it's M$'s best franchise.

LOL I'm sorry for your partial loss, Microsoft should give you 50000 Microsoft points so you still get use out of it

Munkeh111 said:
@ pbroy, how does it work if you can't play any retail games? Yes I know that it can be turned on, but it can't perform its job properly

A friend of mine has  similar problem...his Xbox Will only play CoD4 he says...

Around the Network

Yeah i don't care what people say this will be a great game, i just hope they didn't rush this.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

@Munkeh111

You can still use XBL and play downloaded games. I can use the HD DVD to watch DVDs. I use this machine mainly for Netflix in the other room.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Bobo012893 said:
I think that Lionhead should incorporate Milo into Fable III as your financial advisor or something.

"Hi Milo. Do you have any financial advice for me today?"

"Your shirt is blue."

"Thanks Milo."

Haha, that's immense.

I've read about Fable 3 for about 30mins now and, though Molyneux has disappointed before, this sounds absolutely incredible.

I wouldn't get a 360 just for it, but it makes a tempting proposition.

Was Mylo there?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
Munkeh111 said:

A friend of mine has  similar problem...his Xbox Will only play CoD4 he says...

He's a lying turd! He just doens't want to play Halo with you :P