By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

Dgc1808 said:
Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
Wow this thread really proves to me that Sony fanboys are the worst (no offense to intelligent fans).

All I see is a couple of PS3 owners crackin' a few jokes.

So when Ninty fanboys did it to Jeff, it was they take games too seriously and they are the worst, but when Sony fans do it, it's "crackin' a few jokes."  Double standard ftw.

PS. I criticized Ninty fanboys for doing it, and now I'm doing the same for Sony, I'm sorry this offended y'all ;).

Around the Network
Dgc1808 said:
Wow this thread really proves to me that Sony fanboys are the worst (no offense to intelligent fans).

So when Ninty fanboys did it to Jeff, it was they take games too seriously and they are the worst, but when Sony fans do it, it's "crackin' a few jokes."  Double standard ftw.

PS. I criticized Ninty fanboys for doing it, and now I'm doing the same for Sony, I'm sorry this offended y'all ;).

So when Sony fanboys do it, they're the worst.

Double standard FTL.

Dgc1808 said:

Whose Jeff?

4 ≈ One

lol, best thread ever!

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Hey, wasn't Gabe Newell once in the documentary business?

I just realised, Gabe Newell looks a bit like an obese version of Nordlead

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
I just realised, Gabe Newell looks a bit like an obese version of Nordlead

Holy fuck, you're right!

Wow... this thread got derailed sooooooo bad. XD

He must have issued this statement between doughnut breaks...

...Or maybe between second and third dinner?

MontanaHatchet said:
Dgc1808 said:

Double standard FTL.

So when I called Ninty fanboys the worst for when it was their time, that's a double standard?  Cool!

MontanaHatchet said:
Dgc1808 said:

Double standard FTL.

So when I called Ninty fanboys the worst for when it was their time, that's a double standard?  Cool!

No. I don't think you understand. When Nintendo fanboys did it, they were just bad. When Sony fanboys did it, it made them the worst.