By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gabe Newell: "sorry" to PS3 owners

MontanaHatchet said:
Omega_Phazon_Pirate. said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Dgc1808 said:
Wow this thread really proves to me that Sony fanboys are the worst (no offense to intelligent fans).

All I see is a couple of PS3 owners crackin' a few jokes.

So when Ninty fanboys did it to Jeff, it was they take games too seriously and they are the worst, but when Sony fans do it, it's "crackin' a few jokes."  Double standard ftw.

PS. I criticized Ninty fanboys for doing it, and now I'm doing the same for Sony, I'm sorry this offended y'all ;).

So when Sony fanboys do it, they're the worst.

Double standard FTL.

So when I called Ninty fanboys the worst for when it was their time, that's a double standard?  Cool!

No. I don't think you understand. When Nintendo fanboys did it, they were just bad. When Sony fanboys did it, it made them the worst.

OK, I have to interupt this discussion to throw in my view of timing when fanboys are their worse.

I have come to the scientific conclusion after months of observing fanboys that each type of fanboy has a time of the month where everything goes red and they go all l337 and craziness on the forums errupts.

I have yet to determine exactly why this is or specific weeks due to the number of weeks in each month changing but pretty much it seems to be a 4 - 5 week cycle for every fanboy on the site.

It is advised that people just ignore the insanity whenever it occures and everything will be OK.

I hope you guys get a laugh out of this. heh

OT: Gabe is fat and phat!

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Dgc1808 said:
Wow this thread really proves to me that Sony fanboys are the worst (no offense to intelligent fans).

So when Ninty fanboys did it to Jeff, it was they take games too seriously and they are the worst, but when Sony fans do it, it's "crackin' a few jokes."  Double standard ftw.

PS. I criticized Ninty fanboys for doing it, and now I'm doing the same for Sony, I'm sorry this offended y'all ;).

Double standard FTL.

So when I called Ninty fanboys the worst for when it was their time, that's a double standard?  Cool!

No. I don't think you understand. When Nintendo fanboys did it, they were just bad. When Sony fanboys did it, it made them the worst.

OK, I have to interupt this discussion to throw in my view of timing when fanboys are their worse.

I have come to the scientific conclusion after months of observing fanboys that each type of fanboy has a time of the month where everything goes red and they go all l337 and craziness on the forums errupts.

I have yet to determine exactly why this is or specific weeks due to the number of weeks in each month changing but pretty much it seems to be a 4 - 5 week cycle for every fanboy on the site.

It is advised that people just ignore the insanity whenever it occures and everything will be OK.

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with Gabe Newell being fat? I'm going to have to report you if you keep derailing this discussion.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Jackson50 said:

Lolz!!!  Proof that the cake is a lie because Gabe ate it!!

To be honest I do find this thread a little cruel.

Around the Network

Some PS3 fans would feel offended to have the abiltiy to play L4D on PS3.

And yes, Valve is one of the best developers in the industry.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

DirtyP2002 said:

Some PS3 fans would feel offended to have the abiltiy to play L4D on PS3.

And yes, Valve is one of the best developers in the industry.

if you say so

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Lol, you poor guys.

The classless update is absolutely awesome.

MontanaHatchet said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Dgc1808 said:

Double standard FTL.

Really?  Well that's your call n_n.

ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Dgc1808 said:

Double standard FTL.

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with Gabe Newell being fat? I'm going to have to report you if you keep derailing this discussion.

And what does Gabe being overweight have anything to do with the fanboy discussion they were having or the original subject of this thread?

Quit being ignorant.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453