By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Poll - why do you visit VGChartz?

Orca_Azure said:
VGChartz needs a mascot btw. Not just any mascot- a sexy mascot. The controller isn't as catchy or as memorable as say an awesome looking Snake replica or some kind of Anime looking girl chewing her finger tip whilst looking up at you with puppy dog eyes.

Mascots sell systems-they could also sell websites

I say damn copyright infringement and use The Count from Sesame Street.

Around the Network

I come for gaming news and to see updates on games. Also to see if any new good games are coming out.

to keep track of sales figures for my games and consoles, to get news from the industry, to read reviews, to read the forums, to post in the forums.

edit: read the OP in full, hmm, i dont have any issues with the site as it is, but i guess if you think splitting some stuff up is a good idea, then its upto you, so long as i can still use the site(s), im not to concerned. 

Please don't split up the site. Everything works so perfectly in one place, together and integrated.

i come here because of the Game Data Base. It's the only place you can have youre game collection gigitally!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

To be annoyed by the ads.

news and forumns

charts & news

1. Sales numbers are the USP. Thats why people come here.

2. The added content makes them stay and not only visit once a week.

3. IGN to me seems to offer even more diversified content without splitting it up into different websites.

4. A game news site has been done before.

5. Getting accepted as THE site for vg sales will bring this site a long way to play with the big boys like IGN.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

As someone who remember the Prediction League being a bunch of threads, I came here for the forums.

However, when I first started coming here, it was to bitch at the 360 fanboys at my school and show them Wii is kicking the 360's ass.