By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were the first, second and third RPG you have played?

1) Ultima Underworld
2) Might and Magic 3
3) Diablo

Do those count?

Around the Network

1: Pokémon Yellow

2: Pokémon Red

3: Pokémon Silver

xD Pokémon go me into games when I was a kid^^

I LOVE ICELAND!

Probably:

Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X-2

silicon said:
1) Ultima Underworld
2) Might and Magic 3
3) Diablo

Do those count?

Yes I will do another count in a couple of days.

1. chrono trigger
2. final fantasy vii
3. final fantasy viii

my top 5 right now. 1. uncharted 2 2. assassin's creed 2 3. god of war 3 4. final fantasy xiii 5. blue dragon: awakened shadow.

Around the Network

Final Fantasy VII

Star Ocean

Chrono Trigger

Maybe not in that that order, but definitely the first 3.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

I believe:
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Blue

It kinda makes me sad that so many peoples first RPGs were from the PS1/N64+ era, I mean that as it's sad so many never experienced those golden years.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Agreed, the early 90's were such a good time for RPG lovers.

FF VII

FF VIII

Granstream saga