By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were the first, second and third RPG you have played?

Just wanna know which games bring you into RPG. Here is mine :

1st : Dragon Warrior III (NES)

2nd : Dragon Warrior II (NES) - Yes, I played III before II

3rd : Final Fantasy II (SNES)

Around the Network

FFIX

Skies of Arcadia

FFVII

The first two were a revelation for me

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Super mario RPG

Paper Mario

Golden Sun

this excludes pokemon

mM

1. Dragon Warrior (NES)
2. Final Fantasy (NES)
3. Can't remember what it's called anymore, but it was a dungeon crawler, 1st person on the NES, Wizardry(?) Fun game but I was only 10 or so, LOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Mystic Quest (SNES)
Pokemon Blue version (GB)
Secret of Evermore (SNES)

Around the Network
Crashdown77 said:
1. Dragon Warrior (NES)
2. Final Fantasy (NES)
3. Can't remember what it's called anymore, but it was a dungeon crawler, 1st person on the NES, Wizardry(?) Fun game but I was only 10 or so, LOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Could be Wizardry, or Dungeon Magic, or Swords and Serpents...

1st. FFviii
2nd. FFX
3rd. FFvii

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

I saw my cousin play Dragon Quest Warrior (?) a long time ago... but I didn't really play it.

With that said:

1. Super Mario RPG
2. Secret of Mana
3. Final Fantasy VII

Then, I got a PC and found out about roms and emulators... Such good times!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

FF (GB)
*Maybe Chrono Trigger? I think so!
Pokemon Blue (GB)

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Nightwish224 said:
FF (GB)
*Maybe Chrono Trigger? I think so!
Pokemon Blue (GB)

Which FF did you play on GB? Final Fantasy Legend, Final Fantasy Legend II, Final Fantasy Legend III or Final Fantasy Adventure (Seiken Densetsu, the first of the Mana series)?