By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Fat Princess League

^

Don't like to lose huh?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

So when we are in a game are we playing against each other or against other people?

i went from a 80% win streak to under 50....do the doors are broken, princess is skinny( or abducted), shortcuts into castle, no upgrades cuz of the catipult, and nobody does anything about..and taz is usin the weak ass Ice made to rack points

You're never gona get co-operation unless 2 set teams are set up, a clan system is in place or everybody uses a mic and has an understandable accent.
You're also never gona get co-operation when there's only 3 guys in you're team, and the rest are dumb bots.

The stupid bots never even used the catapult, meaning whenever I flew into their castle - it was 5 against 1.

And the Ice-Mage slows them down, and since they always had our princess It was a decent idea. If I was points whoring I would of got alot more than 1300pts.

Around the Network

If it is any consolation my win% is 94.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

^ then y waste time building it??..if you press on the control pad you can control bots in the area make them follow you...clan is not the full answer..me and outlaw won 5 matches in a row by communication..but i will give mic...when CLAN comes it will be required to have a mic

Heh, I had fun on the blue team

are you guys done playing?

PullusPardus said:
are you guys done playing?

I think they are.