By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Fat Princess League

I STILL haven't gotten anyone adding me to play.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

^ i know what you're going through ^^

guys...find somebody..send a message saying who and that ifrom VGC and you'll get addied.. Garej, Scottmcc4 Euphoria, Mechaghost, PullusPardus add these guys..im full

^ you do know the opposing team can see your plans right..like yesterday

@Kyliedog I've always wondered. What game is your sig from?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

^ It's from Res Evil 5.
The part his sig shows is the most button mashing event in gaming history.

=( when iam on u guys arent

One thing I noticed when I went on Psn store...is that I don't see fat princess #1 ( or last)on top downloads.. Could it be that Fat princess was a failure? Or was the list not updated yet or something...

luvtospooge said:
One thing I noticed when I went on Psn store...is that I don't see fat princess #1 ( or last)on top downloads.. Could it be that Fat princess was a failure? Or was the list not updated yet or something...

I'm guessing that it hasn't been updated yet.

Although, I wouldn't be entirely surprised. Its release sorta just came out of the blue. I know it was expected sometime this summer, but I was surprised anyhow.

luvtospooge said:

they are update weekly.

fat princess just have some days there.