By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Fat Princess League

Taz! / ScottMcc94 could review it

Around the Network

And me, soon.

Hatmoza your friends lisy is full

non-gravity said:

I think I read somewhere that Torillian was wanting to review it, and he could well be working on it now.

I also need to learn how to submit first

Taz! said:
non-gravity said:

I think I read somewhere that Torillian was wanting to review it, and he could well be working on it now.

According to the owners list, Torillian doesn't own it. And if he does, tell him to take a well deserved break and give someone else a try (he's best mod and best reviewer)

EDIT: You're working on 3 reviews already! Maybe Torillian should handle this one.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Taz! said:
non-gravity said:

According to the owners list, Torillian doesn't own it. And if he does, tell him to take a well deserved break and give someone else a try (he's best mod and best reviewer)

EDIT: You're working on 3 reviews already! Maybe Torillian should handle this one.

Haha, I think he enjoys his work, and he's probably too busy writing a review on FP to bother about putting it on his games list.

And I'm only working on one review at the minute, the other two are in the cellar waiting. 

^He did give inFamous an 8.2 though, which is kind of low...

Quick, pester him to give FP a high score!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

^ I'm not even certain he's doing a FP review, or is going to do one. (I think he is though -_-)

Anyway, in a day or two if I see that no-one else is working on it, or going to work on it, I'l
temporarily drop the review I'm currently working on, and do a FP one.

terminator salvation sucks anyway

It's Saturday today. Any activity?