By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Fat Princess League

he deleted my off his PSN list....

Around the Network

This is strictly confidential, but:

taz! became a reviewer for this site and wanted to back out after only 1 review. He was a bit ashamed so decided to make a different account. After that he made another account and now he's permanently gone, unfortunately.

For as much as I now he's had two different account before becoming taz!

Strange, I was just browsing this site and I spotted myself being mentioned :) ^^

Yea, I am Taz and although I don't post here anymore I still like to see the sales figures and read the forums the odd time. Basically I became a reviewer, everything was fine, then some family issues and a ridiculous amount of coursework and exams came along. At this stage I had completed one review, and felt bad for taking that reviewer position away from someone who could have been more dedicated.

Still loving the site, I created a new account and continued to post a little. Amazingly I forgot the email and password for this account, so created a new one. At this stage I began to lose a bit of interest in the site and got really fed up with games in general. I maybe play 5 hours of games now a week and never talk about games. I used to play maybe 14 hours a week and talk aout games all the time. So, when you lose an interest in something it becomes very hard to discuss it alot.

I then left the site for good and created a new PSN to get rid of old ties (not you guys, I deleted yous because I knew you would ask questions ;). I have to say that life is alot better for me without being addicted to this site or games. I find that now instead of buying COD or Gran Turismo, I now use that money to go kart racing of paintballing/airsoft. The lady friends are also alot more frequent now haha :D

But yeah, I still think that alot of people on this site are cool and Im not in anyway trying to imply that posting on this site and having an usual obsession with games can make your life worse (although I think Soriku and Dtewi could do with some time out). All the people I liked on this site are decent guys and down to earth, and I still like to see their opinions. So Non Gravity, Kantor, Xxain, Non Seur, CGI, Aldro, BHR, Darth, Megaman and the rest, I still love you

And yea, I have created alot of accounts on this site. I would say that the first three are a better reflection on me as with the latter ones I had to change my opinions and style so that I didn't get found out. As a result my last account was a douche

Im happy to see ths site becoming really popular now aswell. Anyway I hope your all keeping well and Im not making a big deal about leaving lol. Its a website at the end of the day, I dont need to write paragraphs to explain why I left, but I just though it would be nice

If mods want to do some permabaning btw, here is all my accounts from first till last:

SMcc1887
Leonidus
Taz!
Glover
The Truth (douche account).

Lol, now I might just use this account now to read the sales forums (put 50 posts per page, its much better). XD