By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Fat Princess League

I believe the one that has the most points at the end of the game becomes a reaper if his team won and a giant chicken if his team loses.

Around the Network

you can get it in game by a big chicken droping a gold egg

if you kill a fat chicken they drop 2 things a chicken egg( turns you into a chicken) or Gold turns you into a reaper

Taz! said:
And FP is soooooo much better when you have tactics and organisation in place, seriously.

I was playing last night with a few dudes, and we got our tactics in place early on and slaughtered the enemy over and over again.

First thing's first, at the start everyone except except for a couple of soldiers was a worker, and we quickly got to the nearest outpost and stockpiled resources. We had 10 Workers all together, and 6 soldiers protecting the outposts and the castle.

For efficiency, we then decided on an order to use our resources. We upgraded the Worker first (means we could still collect resources, but defend ourselves too, and on the map we were on - we could bomb down a wall and get into their castle.

After that we got the catapult up and running, and then the team shuffled up. We now had 4 workers, 7 soldiers, 2 Priests and a Mage. 2 Workers bombed the wall down giving us an entrance to the castle, and the other two piled up more resources and upgraded the other classes.

Meanwhile our well balanced team just catapulted into their castle non stop, and captured the Princess 2 times (This was snatch and grab). The enemy then caught on and got their catapult built, but we already were dominating them so we used it against them to take the princess back to our base again.

Note, it was a fully human game, with alot of mics, and one person did not just carry the princess, like 4 did - making it far faster.

I played Fp earlier in a full human game..We got owned. It was a snatch and grab and they were at our castle spamming bombs,arrows,spells..etc. Castle walls were broken and a dude was like " Where the hell are the cakes for the princess??"(lol). I was trying to get the tower in the middle of the map, and noticed a little farther away, the enemy gathered all the cakes...so the only way to get the cakes was to get butchered over and over again untill you get to the cakes.

I say, Fat princess should make a clan, then Xxain creates the clan or someone who can support a lot of players, then we shall own the dudes of our enemies in their castle.

I expect CLAN SUPPORT to be added.....but i just hope its not too late

Around the Network

Haha stealing the cake and making sure it dosent respawn.. brilliant!

MAFKKA said:
Haha stealing the cake and making sure it dosent respawn.. brilliant!

Yeah lol, same thing happened today. On this map coco beach or something, people took all the cake and put them on this lil island to the south of the  map...

I've never seen a game that cries out for Clan support more. We could get organised teams ready for any matches, and we could have a strategy. Maybe they don't want to add it because they don't have proper servers in place.

And is anybody playing tonight, same time as last night (or day if you're from the States)?

Yes again at 12:00 we will b ready

In an hour.