By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst : Who Cares About Microsoft ?

mario64 said:
@TrueMSFanboy : I reported your childish attacks too. The only one here that should be banned is you, you attack me, I don't. I just don't care about you.

If you're not happy with people who disagree with you, feel free to go elsewhere.

@ Tor.

Can we ban him for the bolded?

Around the Network

@Carl, yes I can, but then I'll have to ban True for his insults as well. In these situation I either let the two cancel each other out and warn both, or ban both to be fair.

MARIO64 SAID -

@Asriel : 'second place' doesn't mean much when you have to basically give the console for free to achieve that, and your competitor sells 400$ consoles...

And even like that, they roughly sell the same as the PS3 right now... It's barely a half-success.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@MARIO64 - Are you dumb? Do you understand business?

It doesn't matter how many ps3s sony has sold - SONY HAS NEVER MADE A PROFIT ON THE PS3!!!!

In fact, sony has wasted all of the ps2 profits on the ps3 and has lost between 5-6 BILLION DOLLARS ON THE PS3 ALONE!!

You are a completely ignorant about nearly everything you say.

mario64 said:

Nearly every MS business is in trouble

"in trouble" is quite an overstatement. Not doing as well as in the past, yeah, but not having great problems and still dominating in at least two businesses (OSs and office software).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It doesn't matter who is profitable first, what matters is who will be the most profitable in the long run.

MS Entertainement Division is losing 130 million $ this quarter by the way...

Around the Network

OK now I think I'm understanding mario64's caliber...

edit - nevermind, that part got edited out of the post.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Microsoft is definitley slipping slowly, but I doubt they are in any immediate trouble. I'd say things will be more dire for them in about a decade, as more and more their monopolies erode to their competitors.

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Whats with all the Microsft troll articles?

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I don't like the way they do things, but damn Windows and Xbox 360 r us lmao

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

this is just ridiculous. Vista is great, original and new xbox are great, office rules.... but I guess there are some shortcomings.
I don't think the entertainment division has anything to do with anything but xbox and MS games though.