By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst : Who Cares About Microsoft ?

360 IS CONCAAAAAAVE

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network

A lot of people, their still making money, it's sad people are making a big deal out of there recent earnings.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

mario64 said:

Looks like only fanboys believe everything is right for MS right now.

Funny you mention fanboy.

A. Things are much worse at Sony.

B. This earnings report was totally expected by Microsoft, and any analyist worth his salt.

C. Just because one analyist says something, doesn't mean they all agree.

D. Just because everyone isn't yelling "Doomed!" after MS reports a completely negligable loss for 1 earnings report, doesn't mean we're all fanboys. I wonder if you'll dig up some Sony hate articles and post them?

E. I wonder how Sony's financials will go over, next time they announce their monumental losses. Especially considering how they can't afford it, and MS can.

F. MS is certainly doomed. I'm sure you'll agree. However, in actuality, MS is handeling the recession very well.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Im sorry but this thread just radiates sadness on OP's part

Around the Network

Hmmmm let's see who cares about microsoft.

1) The 177 million people thst will be getting windows 7

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/43208/140/

2) Google - the one trick pony google has failed to succeed in anything other than search

3) Sony - they lost TONS of market share to the redmond giant

4) Shareholders - Microsoft made 14.6 BILLION DOLLARS NET PROFIT last year.

The list goes on and on.......

MARIO64 - You are a playstation troll and a neanderthal prostitute for all things sony.

You are doing the exact same thing as GEBEX but he got banned. Odd how the bans are so subjective.

@TruthforFanboys : Write to the analyst since it apparently makes you angry, no need to shoot the messenger. In my opinion, he has a point though.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
mario64 said:

Looks like only fanboys believe everything is right for MS right now.

Funny you mention fanboy.

A. Things are much worse at Sony.

B. This earnings report was totally expected by Microsoft, and any analyist worth his salt.

C. Just because one analyist says something, doesn't mean they all agree.

D. Just because everyone isn't yelling "Doomed!" after MS reports a completely negligable loss for 1 earnings report, doesn't mean we're all fanboys. I wonder if you'll dig up some Sony hate articles and post them?

E. I wonder how Sony's financials will go over, next time they announce their monumental losses. Especially considering how they can't afford it, and MS can.

F. MS is certainly doomed. I'm sure you'll agree. However, in actuality, MS is handeling the recession very well.

The guy you responded to seems to have a screw loose...

But why do you have to bring up Sony three times in a thread about Microsoft?

And id just like to point out, gebx is the guy who posts the Sony hate articles, dont try persuade someone to take his job.

Microsoft still has a near monopoly on PC operating systems, so... who doesn't care about MS?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

mario64 said:
@TruthforFanboys : Write to the analyst since it apparently makes you angry, no need to shoot the messenger. In my opinion, he has a point though.

Very mature of you - hope you can comprehend sarcasm

You didn't respond to anything I said, instead you just called me a fanboy.

You are an inane fool and I have reported you to the mods.