By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst : Who Cares About Microsoft ?

rendo said:
Lots of people do. I don't care for their OS, I love the 360 though. Microsoft really needs to focus on their strengths. This is their 2nd gaming console and they've learned a lot from it, I expect them to shine next gen from all their mistakes they've learned from.

Microsoft is still important, but they have strayed from their core ideals, which is a software company.

This is a great post and sums up what I was thinking. 

Around the Network

I don't care about them. I only care that they keep putting games out.

i do there great competition for sony/nintendo

I do..

keep friends close and enemies closer...

something ms seems to be taking to heart by opening stores right next to apple stores.....

if your talking about gaming i do, cause i like the box and its games.

and really despite stumbles it would be stupid not to pay attention to them. thats like not watching sony, nintnedo, apple, IBM, or any other tech giant ... I like to know whats going on

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Yes it's losing it's edge.

Around the Network

I don't care about Microsoft. I only care about their products.

Well I for one, do care, I'm a stockholder.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

I care for their products....dont care for teh company itself....they're not paying my bills so why should I care.... then again i shouldnt care for this thread cuz it's obivously flamebait.

I suspect this analyst will be out of a job 6 months after the release of Windows 7, had he at least sampled Windows 7 then perhaps he would have spotted the similarities between the Windows ME and XP debacle a few years back. I happen to think he is wrong in most of his analysis although he is right about people not caring about Microsoft generally, then again I doubt people truly care for many huge global companies.

Bottom line is, Microsoft is still making money and a lot of it.

That is all that matters and even more so than before.