By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Analyst : Who Cares About Microsoft ?

havent tried windows 7 yet, but ive heard nothing but good things, plus i get a free upgrade when the time comes

Around the Network
rendo said:
Lots of people do. I don't care for their OS, I love the 360 though. Microsoft really needs to focus on their strengths. This is their 2nd gaming console and they've learned a lot from it, I expect them to shine next gen from all their mistakes they've learned from.

Microsoft is still important, but they have strayed from their core ideals, which is a software company.

They didn't learn shit all they did was take short cuts to beat sony and make a crap product.  So they could be out first if they both launched at the same time this would have been microsoft please just die article. 

Brun2003 said:
rendo said:
Lots of people do. I don't care for their OS, I love the 360 though. Microsoft really needs to focus on their strengths. This is their 2nd gaming console and they've learned a lot from it, I expect them to shine next gen from all their mistakes they've learned from.

Microsoft is still important, but they have strayed from their core ideals, which is a software company.

They didn't learn shit all they did was take short cuts to beat sony and make a crap product.  So they could be out first if they both launched at the same time this would have been microsoft please just die article. 

Wow, you're angry. May I presume you own a PS3 and your feelings about Microsoft reflect the pwnage being laid down upon Sony? The more pwnage = more angry?

Tease.

Brun2003 said:
rendo said:

Quality threads spawn quality posts.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).