By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MaxwellGT2000 is now a 360 owner, reccomend some good (fairly cheap) games!

MaxwellGT,

I think you have already dismissed Oblivion on your PC and PS3, but why is that?

If Oblivion is out of the question for your X360 I recommend:

Kameo
Fable II
Dead Rising (fives you ½ a year to own it and play it until DR 2 comes out).

Around the Network

lost odyssey
infinite undiscovery
last remnant
star ocean:the last hope
blue dragon
spectral force 3
tales of vesperia
enchanted arms
phantasy star universe
sacred 2: fallen angel
elder scrolls 4:oblivion

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Best mod EVER..

If your into the type of games that I like:

Spectral Force 3 (Horrible voice acting, good game)
Too Human (Funky controls, but pretty awesome concept, loot collection goodness)
Onechanbara (Boobs)
Earth Defense Force (Giant ants are awesome)
Ninety Nine Nights (Inphyy is hot)
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom (Celine is hot, collecting loot is awesome)
Witchblade (Awesome outfits)

Fable 2 was a pleasant surprise for me, since I didn't like the first one. It's probably my favorite game on the 360.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

As far as Oblivion goes I'm not big into the medieval/knights setting and I like it less in a WRPG, however I love Fallout 3 but I already have it on PC with the DLC.

Lots of games if they're on the PS3 with more content then there is no question I will buy those instead, if they're FPS or big online games I'm getting them on PC, but if it's exclusive to 360 has a great single player function especially RPGs like ToV and Lost Odyssey I'll eat it up.

Sorry I'm rather picky it's just if it's multiplat I'm going to pick up the one with the best options.

But anyway I picked up Lost Odyssey and I'm really liking it so far probably one of the best JRPGs I've played on a console in a while. I'm still hunting for ToV but I may wait for it to come to PS3 since I can't find it ANYWHERE!

I'm thinking about picking up Halo 3 if I can find a cheap copy cause I need at least ONE fps with local multiplayer.

To be honest I'm thinking this is my priorities for each of my systems

PC - multiplat FPS games or big advantages like mods AKA Fallout 3
PS3 - multiplat games with a big online focus since I have a decent list of friends there and PSN is free
360 - exclusive titles, especially the RPGs, local multiplayer HD games, exclusive XBLA games, and anything with a strong singleplayer aspect.
Wii - is just about anything that comes out on it that interests me

that's kinda how my gaming is right now if you guys can think of anything that fits in the 360 category for me it'd be greatly appreciated :)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000