By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MaxwellGT2000 is now a 360 owner, reccomend some good (fairly cheap) games!

@ Euphoria, you may not know this but since he compared Ninja Blade to God of War thats like the kiss of death for the chances he will ever consider even playing that game.

Tease.

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
@ Euphoria, you may not know this but since he compared Ninja Blade to God of War thats like the kiss of death for the chances he will ever consider even playing that game.

I've played God of War >_>

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Dead Rising, Oblivion (best RPG this Gen Imo), Mass Effect, plus all those JRPGs :]

Squilliam said:

Playing God of War? I disagree. He must have already played God of War if he was making comparisons.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Condemned
Ninja Gaiden 2
Viva Pinata : TIP
The Orange Box
Tales of Vesperia

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Squilliam said:

I've played God of War >_>

I was talking about your chances of playing Ninja Blade since you hate God of War!

Tease.

I'll do this by tiers based on your own store's prices with whatever I find on the website:

Games to buy for $10 or under:

Condemned: Criminal Origins-$9.99
Marvel Ultimate Alliance-$9.99
Just Cause-$9.99
Project Gotham Racing 3-$7.99

Games to buy between $11-$20

Gears of War-$17.99
Ninja Gaiden II-$17.99
Prince of Persia-$18.99
Forza Motorsport 2-$12.99
Project Gotham Racing 4-$14.99
Guitar Hero III-$14.99
Tomb Raider Legend-$14.99
Earth Defense Force 2017-$17.99
Fatal Inertia-$12.99

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Be wary of Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon. There's a good reason for their review scores.

Definitely get Vesperia, and try to venture outside of JRPGs. I love JRPGs too, but developers have utterly failed this generation in the genre, at least on consoles. And I mean failed.

MontanaHatchet said:
I love JRPGs too, but developers have utterly failed this generation in the genre, at least on consoles. And I mean failed.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Vesperia is one game. That's nothing compared to the SNES, PS1, and PS2. Hell, even the Gamecube is giving this generation a run for its money.